The goal yesterday

34 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Goal.gif.90fa5112d52602dbba227bc2a47515f7.gif

Good effort Woozie, depending on how long this takes you you should do an OP and after each game put goals on there.

Like Ryan's continuing graph thread. 

Then none of us would need an end of season DVD. 

Edited by Mystic Neg

For me the significant thing is, last minute and Joao, Aarons and Onomah are in the box, Bannan is lurking at the edge and Palmer was in acres for anything half cleared. Including Reach that's 6 players getting forward, in injury time. That's a change of mentality, of confidence, of willing.

Nice to see Aarons grinning his head off and giving Joao the old ‘cheeky chops’ face smush in the aftermath too.

lol

Always great to see new loanees looking like they’re enjoying themselves and getting involved in team larks after just five minutes on the pitch.

Let the good vibes roll!

1 hour ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Well worked, but i don't think Lambert will be overly happy with the marking of Joao.

lol

Intelligent movement by Joao slowing his forward run so the defender , who is looking at the ball, loses him and Joao ends up in the pocket of space for the tap in. Very nice.

21 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

Intelligent movement by Joao slowing his forward run so the defender , who is looking at the ball, loses him and Joao ends up in the pocket of space for the tap in. Very nice.

Bit of quality from João and I originally thought he lost his marker too easily just by slowing his run, but looking at it again the defender was also drawn out of position by the advancing Reach.

Edited by Rhubarb n Custard

24 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Bit of quality from João and I originally thought he lost his marker too easily just by slowing his run, but looking at it again the defender was also drawn out of position by the advancing Reach.

yes he does - Joao just stops his run at the key moment, and takes up a great central-goal position anticipating Reach's knock back. His marker loses him as he gets drawn to Reach.

Good stuff all round.

7 hours ago, ttimeowls said:

Has anyone got a separate clip off it rather than sky sports one as I am

overseas and it will not Allie this 

thank you 

Just install Tunnelbear, free browser based VPN available for Firefox or Chrome.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spike1867 said:

For me the significant thing is, last minute and Joao, Aarons and Onomah are in the box, Bannan is lurking at the edge and Palmer was in acres for anything half cleared. Including Reach that's 6 players getting forward, in injury time. That's a change of mentality, of confidence, of willing.

Change of tactics and approach too. So pleasing to see us start with two strikers on the pitch away from home. The subs we made too , Aarons, joao and onomah all forward looking players. Refreshing! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 109Waddle said:

Change of tactics and approach too. So pleasing to see us start with two strikers on the pitch away from home. The subs we made too , Aarons, joao and onomah all forward looking players. Refreshing! 

This for me mate making positive attacking changes I hope now with the new players and josh coming back we can finally not have 4 or 5 defenders on the subs bench 

• Thanks 1