Thought he was our best player last week, excellent again today. 

• Agree 2

Pleased we now have someone pushing for his position, always good to have options.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

It was between him and Hector for MOM for me.  

Agree, Palmer edged it for me.

Can't seem to find a Wednesday shirt when he passed the ball forwards. 

• Disagree 1

The only negative for me today was forestieri, don't want to be too harsh as he's been injured but today was not his best game.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

2 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

The only negative for me today was forestieri, don't want to be too harsh as he's been injured but today was not his best game.

He was great, just a bit rusty but offered more threat that we have done all season

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

He was great, just a bit rusty but offered more threat that we have done all season

Maybe I'm being harsh as I know he can do a lot better, if Nuhiu did what forestieri did today I would have said he had a reyt game lol

Just now, helmut_rooster said:

Maybe I'm being harsh as I know he can do a lot better, if Nuhiu did what forestieri did today I would have said he had a reyt game lol

1st start in a couple of months after an injury layoff...might be a little harsh

Cant see either full back coming out of the side at the moment, this back 4 has barely shipped any goals since Jos was given the boot, aside from Hull. Joao has definitely earnt his starting spot though, I've said it loads he's our best and most talented forward player, he's a 20 goal man if he stays fit and doesn't get chopped and changed. 

• Agree 3

Will never be Paulo Maldini, but the people who said Ash Baker was better bet need to take a serious look at themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

Fernando just needs his match sharpeness, I'm glad Bruce has seen already, that he's a player we need to get fit and firing. Will make Brucies job a lot easier.

Hopefully can get an arm round the shoulder tell him how good he is and get the best out of him.

Edited by LiamAP22D
  • Agree 2

ok defensively but need better going forward in the modern game.

Dont know if the new lad is better at this? Is he?

Palmer raised his game to average.

presented Ipswich with their one and only chance and completely went to pieces when one on one with their  keeper.

on the plus side he ran about a bit more than usual and hardly ever misplaced any of his two yard passes back or square to Bannan.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 8
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

There has always been a good player and good defender in there he just needed consistency which he has failed over the last few years but most important is he is playing well now 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Palmer raised his game to average.

presented Ipswich with their one and only chance and completely went to pieces when one on one with their  keeper.

on the plus side he ran about a bit more than usual and hardly ever misplaced any of his two yard passes back or square to Bannan.

Call it a hunch, but I can't help but feel that your view is somewhat clouded. 

• Haha 1