Palmer

Guest Ash76

Cant see either full back coming out of the side at the moment, this back 4 has barely shipped any goals since Jos was given the boot, aside from Hull. Joao has definitely earnt his starting spot though, I've said it loads he's our best and most talented forward player, he's a 20 goal man if he stays fit and doesn't get chopped and changed. 

Fernando just needs his match sharpeness, I'm glad Bruce has seen already, that he's a player we need to get fit and firing. Will make Brucies job a lot easier.

Hopefully can get an arm round the shoulder tell him how good he is and get the best out of him.

Edited by LiamAP22D

Palmer raised his game to average.

presented Ipswich with their one and only chance and completely went to pieces when one on one with their  keeper.

on the plus side he ran about a bit more than usual and hardly ever misplaced any of his two yard passes back or square to Bannan.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Palmer raised his game to average.

presented Ipswich with their one and only chance and completely went to pieces when one on one with their  keeper.

on the plus side he ran about a bit more than usual and hardly ever misplaced any of his two yard passes back or square to Bannan.

Call it a hunch, but I can't help but feel that your view is somewhat clouded. 

• Haha 1