...was pretty bad today.

But to pull that run, bit of strength and simple pass out in the 90th minute shows quality. Didn't give up, kept going, drove into the box, boom. 3 points. So glad we managed to keep hold of him. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Agree 6

He was terrible but that was pure class.

Also that ball from Hector...

• Agree 5

He's been pretty average now for about 2 months.  I can't put my finger on what's up with him.  He looks like he's got his boots on the wrong feet at times!

His run and the finish were literally the only bit of quality in the whole match through from both teams.

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

All players will have bad games but good players pull it out of the bag when needed

THey can have a bad 89 minutes for me in a 0-0....one moment of class is all it takes in that situation...exactly the same amount of points gained...f.ook the finery..lets just win at the minute

• Like 2

I think both Reach and Matias had both been poor since Bullen handed over to Agnew, and it seems that Matias has paid for that as he wasn't even in the 18 today.

Thing is with Reach though is that he does weigh in with a lot of assists - even today when he's otherwise been not so great, so he's probably always worth keeping on the pitch.

He's good and bad in most games if that's possible, does some great things and then all of a sudden he'll be awful for a bit.

His goals and quality were carrying us and papering over the cracks for months. He's going to have bad patches, if now is his time then so be it, others need to step up. 

• Agree 3

Terrible first half, decent second, wonderful assist 

He’s a matchwinner with a supreme level of fitness...that’s why you don’t sub him

• Agree 1

He wasn’t that great but he did ok should have scored but that pass to joaolol

hector tho , absolutely immense today was the difference between us winning and losing that game

• Agree 3

Incredible fitness and leggy defenders can’t handle his direct running at times 

can’t work him out, hasn’t done anything for months, then does that in the 90th 

Edited by FreshOwl

There's a good player in there, but he's very frustrating at times. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NYCOWL said:

He was terrible but that was pure class.

Also that ball from Hector...

Hector was picking them apart today

1 minute ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Hector was picking them apart today

Hector is something special every game he is quality pretty much, If it’s true his contract is up end of season he needs to be priority

• Agree 1

9m + and id drive him there personally. Take his wonder goals out and hes average

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

He was awful again today, he has the build of a real athlete but plays with no aggression at all - the assist was absolutely top quality though 

Show it for 70-80 minutes and become the player you can be 

1 hour ago, Suzuki_San said:

...was pretty bad today.

But to pull that run, bit of strength and simple pass out in the 90th minute shows quality. Didn't give up, kept going, drove into the box, boom. 3 points. So glad we managed to keep hold of him. :wub:

He was terrible apart from 30 seconds of class which resulted in 3 points.

I wanted him off for most of the game.

Shows what I know.

FFS 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Keep him out wide and let him have a run of games there. Not physical enough for me in the centre but the lad has an engine on him and he can cross. 

• Agree 3