Reach...

He's been pretty average now for about 2 months.  I can't put my finger on what's up with him.  He looks like he's got his boots on the wrong feet at times!

His run and the finish were literally the only bit of quality in the whole match through from both teams.

Just not bothered...

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

All players will have bad games but good players pull it out of the bag when needed

THey can have a bad 89 minutes for me in a 0-0....one moment of class is all it takes in that situation...exactly the same amount of points gained...f.ook the finery..lets just win at the minute

• Like 2

I think both Reach and Matias had both been poor since Bullen handed over to Agnew, and it seems that Matias has paid for that as he wasn't even in the 18 today.

Thing is with Reach though is that he does weigh in with a lot of assists - even today when he's otherwise been not so great, so he's probably always worth keeping on the pitch.

1 hour ago, Suzuki_San said:

...was pretty bad today.

But to pull that run, bit of strength and simple pass out in the 90th minute shows quality. Didn't give up, kept going, drove into the box, boom. 3 points. So glad we managed to keep hold of him. :wub:

He was terrible apart from 30 seconds of class which resulted in 3 points.

I wanted him off for most of the game.

Shows what I know.

FFS 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4