promotion form!

• Haha 2

It has begun. 

• Like 1

Battled well. Should've scored earlier to be fair, fessi had a 'mare, a bit rusty I hope. Hope the late goal is a habit we'll pick up. All in all we played well. Good fixtures coming up. Let's see where we are after the next 3 games.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, archieswfc said:

Battled well. Should've scored earlier to be fair, fessi had a 'mare, a bit rusty I hope. Hope the late goal is a habit we'll pick up. All in all we played well. Good fixtures coming up. Let's see where we are after the next 3 games.

He didn’t have a mare, he was a constant thorn, but he did look rusty in front of goal and should have scored at leat 1 chnacechance

• Agree 2

Of course FF is rusty, he's played sod all recently.

If this game has shown Bruce anything, possibly it is that we have a very clinical striker who should maybe utilised more.    Also possibly one or two other players who should be utilised less.

You cannot argue with 3 points whilst you are still learning what your squad is about.

• Agree 2

Joao should be given a run in the team...

Game should have been sown up in first half, longer it went on with us missing chances I was expecting them to nick it with the first chance they got.

• Agree 1

I'm not Forestieri's biggest fan at all but he played well - just didn't stick the ball in the net. That will come if he keeps performing like this though.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

.....Lift off

• Clean sheet
  • 3 points

wTYdB9BE.jpg

When just eat says your order is in the bag

• Haha 1

Crank that rusty wheel again Wednesday...Lets have it..Devil take the hindmost ..let loose the wotsits of thingy....

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Game should have been sown up in first half, longer it went on with us missing chances I was expecting them to nick it with the first chance they got.

A few weeks ago that would have happened our record of conceding late was very good. Lovely change for us to get one in last couple of minutes. Delighted he brought Joao on as he is probably most likely to score. 

We have also started to defend better think Westwood only had a couple of saves to make.

6 weeks ago who’d have thought we’d be 13 points clear of the drop zone.

• Agree 6

8 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Joao should be given a run in the team...

Who would you drop. Fletcher has played well recently and FF is potentially the best player we have when he's match fit.

Just now, prowl said:

Who would you drop. Fletcher has played well recently and FF is potentially the best player we have when he's match fit.

3 upfront

Next four games look rather winnable in theory. Brucey could certainly have been handed a harder start to life with us. Let’s hope we can turn chances into goals as I think we could get quite a few over that period.

2 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Next four games look rather winnable in theory. Brucey could certainly have been handed a harder start to life with us. Let’s hope we can turn chances into goals as I think we could get quite a few over that period.

To be fair Ipswich are fighting for their lives...and we won..The Championship is pretty unforgiving....WE were comfortable..The only worrying thing was not taking the lead earlier..

• Agree 2

Just now, asteener1867 said:

To be fair Ipswich are fighting for their lives...and we won..The Championship is pretty unforgiving....WE were comfortable..The only worrying thing was not taking the lead earlier..

Agree. Do you feel if we score early against Reading the floodgates will open and shackles will be off? We are certainly due it.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

12 points from the next 4 games would put us in contention but it's a lot to ask.

• Agree 1