So...

4 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Agree. Do you feel if we score early against Reading the floodgates will open and shackles will be off? We are certainly due it.

It could well happen.....Dunno what the POTG fee is, but if its the usual we are passing up a chance of getting a really decent crowd in

16 minutes ago, prowl said:

Who would you drop. Fletcher has played well recently and FF is potentially the best player we have when he's match fit.

Fletcher.  Joao has more skill, mobility and youth to offer. Give him a run in the team and he’ll grow in stature and confidence. Fletcher can come on when Joao’s injured or taken a knock.

14 minutes ago, prowl said:

12 points from the next 4 games would put us in contention but it's a lot to ask.

Very good possibility of maybe 10 points from the next four for me, Millwall will be tough, but if we play something like our potential, take our chances and keep a pretty settled side then it's definitely do able. 

20 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Next four games look rather winnable in theory. Brucey could certainly have been handed a harder start to life with us. Let’s hope we can turn chances into goals as I think we could get quite a few over that period.

On paper a 100% win record!

Good Game, Good Game. Why can't we have a Bruce Forsythe emoticon? 

lol

51 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

That’s a look that says 

“Chilli Sauce on the Kebab please”

Thinking hard about what to get

Tastebuds tingling, appetite's seriously whet

Doner is the one, extra chilli on

Bruce will eat it all again!

lol

Edited by sonofbert2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, prowl said:

12 points from the next 4 games would put us in contention but it's a lot to ask.

A narrow win against the bottom team doesn't suggest that we are about to go on a 5+ game winning streak. But if they're all against struggling teams it's not impossible: Hull were level with us a couple of weeks ago, why can't we replicate them?

We know we have players better than our league position and results suggest. We've underperformed badly under Jos and just need a manager to get the best out of them all. Bruce could be the one. A win next week, by more than one goal, and I might start believing.

We've just carried on were we left off before the cup break, struggling to score goals but the backline is so much more solid. On paper that was a game we should be winning easily, but Ipswich are a different side at home as they are away, United got held there a few weeks ago so it's a good 3 points. 

Hopefully the new additions will add something to us, and SB will get another 10% out of the rest of the squad and it should see us have a decent end to the season. Things are looking promising, onto another side in the bottom 3 in Reading next. 

49 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Crank that rusty wheel again Wednesday...Lets have it..Devil take the hindmost ..let loose the wotsits of thingy....

Dogs of doom mate, dogs of doom!

54 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

I'm not Forestieri's biggest fan at all but he played well - just didn't stick the ball in the net. That will come if he keeps performing like this though.

Yea I was at the game everyone around could see he just needs minutes to pick up his form, 2 seasons ago he burps his chance he got 

13 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

We've just carried on were we left off before the cup break, struggling to score goals but the backline is so much more solid.

Don’t fully agree. Yes we were solid again today giving up only one clear cut chance. For me difference was we created genuine chances which we missed. 3-0 would’ve been a fairer reflection of the overall game