9 Points Off The Play Offs

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Be a right weekend and totally ratted, 

It definitely will be if we manage to pull it off.  Imagine the party. Getting carried away arent we. lol

Derby and Bristol are hitting a 1.6pts per game average now. 

For us to beat them to a play off spot we would need to average around 2.1pts per game for the remainder of the season. 

So it begs the question do we have a squad capable of automatic promotion form. I think we do and Bruce is the man to get them firing. 

I predict we’ll sneak in to the play offs last game of the season, just like the pigs who drop out of the automatic position. We play them in the semi’s and smash them over both legs. Then we beat boro in the final. 

10 minutes ago, andytrig said:

Ha ha, couldn't stretch to a crumpled twenty.

I've hopefully covered it though with a £1.55 bet at 13-2 to finish in the top half.

13th it is then 

:duntmatter:

8 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

You say that like 3 shi*ts a day isn't the norm. I'm having number 3 as I type. 

No, I was just benchmarking the wider audience,... If truth be told,  I could do with another ar'se to give the other ar'se a bit of respite.. 

#hemmoroidsarus. 

Any thing is possible. Let's face it we this position after playing well below we can possibly play. Still dropped points we should have got. By the end of the month it will be easier to judge if we in with a chance of sneaking a play off place. 

This month could turn out to be the most important part of our season. With 3 good signings and the return of important players back to fitness. A new manager fresh from his break. Supporters feeling confident and turning up in numbers. I can't wait. With Bruce we now can forget about what has happened before and get behind our team as the good times may not be too far away. Uto

If we all turn up in numbers for the remaining games blind drunk thereby creating a melting pot atmosphere then anything is possible.

If we put a good run together then put those trottered grunt beasts to the sword then we’ll do it.

If we get to within a few points then strange things happen!  Teams above us will bottle it.