Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

A few posts from the Killie fans about Findlay so far

He was on loan at us from Celtic a few years ago and was fairly poor, so it was a bit of a surprise when he got the move to Newcastle in the first place. I don't think he really made it there, but he has been fantastic since he came back here. Suspect he'll be off somewhere before the end of the summer.

He still gives me the fear on the ball a bit, fantastic defender though, what do you think we'd get for him £1.5-2m? 

It’s no surprise he came onto a game once SSC got his hands on him , Steve Bruce should be able to recognise a good defender tbf .

£1m and keeping Bruce would be a decent deal 

57 minutes ago, SmokieOwl36-0 said:

He was on loan at us from Celtic a few years ago and was fairly poor, so it was a bit of a surprise when he got the move to Newcastle in the first place. I don't think he really made it there, but he has been fantastic since he came back here. Suspect he'll be off somewhere before the end of the summer.

He still gives me the fear on the ball a bit, fantastic defender though, what do you think we'd get for him £1.5-2m? 

It’s no surprise he came onto a game once SSC got his hands on him , Steve Bruce should be able to recognise a good defender tbf .

Sounds like a left-sided Lees.

3 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Connor Wickham has extended his contract at Palace. He'd still be a great option for lone striker - or loan striker. 

extended his contract so wont go for nowt when sell him.

once again i repeat he wont play under bruce again 

1 hour ago, SmokieOwl36-0 said:

Forgot Alex is up there.

He must have given his Dad a good overview and character reference of the lad.

2 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

We have a bad record when it comes to signing Scots from Scotland. I'd stay away.

Scots from English league though seem to be on the whole ok.

How do the Scots get to the English leagues in the first place?

What about all the terrible English players we’ve signed?

48 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

How do the Scots get to the English leagues in the first place?

What about all the terrible English players we’ve signed?

I suppose they’ve come from Scotland but already proven themselves in England so less risk? Same with any other nationality that hasn’t played in the league I guess. Dunno why Scotland gets singled out.