Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

15 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

I thought the rules change from next season where only 7 players can be loaned out from any 1 club? 

Hope so. 

That could help our case to sign hector with a bit of player power he could be in danger of staying at Chelsea with out being loaned out and a year left on his contract 

surely that cheapens his valuation 

or will it make him more appealing to buy 

Don’t think we can afford to haggle with Chelsea for Hector, there will be a lot of clubs who will have taken notice of his performances We missed out on a good centre back last summer, we don’t want to do the same again

4 hours ago, Rogers said:

There’s some talent available for Loan..one example..

7CEA036E-C77D-46FE-A092-E2F677B0A253.jpeg

This is an area where Bruce excels IMO, he knows where the talented youngsters are and he utilises the market particularly the loan market very well.

There are always rumours circulated at last game of season, so we should see some comments on here tomorrow after game. At under 18 game last night was next to some chap I do not know who told me we had asked about Tuanzebe and Ampadu apparently indicated we would be happy to have them on loan. I said we probably would be happy to get them.

David Turnbull from Motherwell is going to get a lot of attention from Championship clubs this summer. Midfielder who's a great dribbler, got an eye for a pass and has scored 12 goals this season, 5 of which have been from outside the box. 

We could do a lot worse, he's 19 years old so bags of time for him to improve as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

David Turnbull from Motherwell is going to get a lot of attention from Championship clubs this summer. Midfielder who's a great dribbler, got an eye for a pass and has scored 12 goals this season, 5 of which have been from outside the box. 

We could do a lot worse, he's 19 years old so bags of time for him to improve as well.

Really like what I've seen from him, but he already turn down interest from Premiership to sign new contraxt with Motherwell.

He stated that ifor his development it is best to stay with them for now.

4 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

I thought the rules change from next season where only 7 players can be loaned out from any 1 club? 

Hope so. 

I don't know if that's true but it would go some way to preventing the hoarding of talent. The list of Chelsea players on loan in this thread is a damning indictment of modern football.

27 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Not that we need another striker but Tom Eaves looks a decent player at Gillingham. 

20 goals this season for a poor side. 

No idea how old he is. 

He’s had a good season, no mistake, but I’d be wary about signing a player like him, or Norwood from Tranmere, it’s too much of a gamble We already have a similar player here in Winnall, who would no doubt score goals galore in League One. I do feel we need another striker, but I’d prefer a youngster with pace Perhaps a loanee from the Premier League

1 hour ago, Quist said:

Nixon has story on Wednesday in tomorrow's paper.

I will put tin hat on and leave for evening now.

Probably saying Westwood has been offered a new  contract 

9 hours ago, bradowl said:

Not that we need another striker but Tom Eaves looks a decent player at Gillingham. 

20 goals this season for a poor side. 

No idea how old he is. 

Taylor or Marquis would be my shouts if we are gambling.