Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

53 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

First team in history to get promoted and have no money? 

Well its true they had to sell players last summer or face Administration. If you look they raised over £20 million and did not spend much. They have not been linked with spending millions instead have spent time consolidating players they already had. They have no large financial backers and money to spend will come from income they received from EFL last year and advanced season ticket sales. They apparently do not want to get into debt and face problems like Swansea where they were heavily dependent on TV money. I suspect they will be good candidates for relegation but when come back down will have Tv money to strengthen and more experienced team and good chance of being promoted straight back to top tier. If they survive first year will have TV income to strengthen. I was told this by Norwich fan and says it came about because of financial plight they found themselves in at end of last season. Lets face it you would hardly think JR is a Premier clubs choice of striker.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Yes, but never really thought he was Premier League quality. A real handful at this level, but isn’t he on about 60k a week? Also, he says he would prefer to move back to London

Always thought he'd be a much better player if he concentrated on playing football rather than falling down like he'd been shot every time he was challenged.

2 hours ago, SheffWed-1867 said:

West Brom decided not to sign Dwight gale after season long loan from Newcastle, what a signing he would be guaranteed goals at this level 

Surely someone like Fulham will come in for him 

premier league money, London based and they love pace in their team 

With Powell, or any signing like him , I really think it would mean moving Forestieri our first 

not just for financial reasons, I wouldn’t say there identical players but it would be hard to see them both in the same line up

Seem to be getting linked with players all over place now,  Morsy ? Not for me , steady player but I’d rather we had someone come in whos a bit more creative, Morsy is just a grafter , probably upgrade on Pelupessy though 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Morsy was 6th most successful midfielder in the league for making tackles. 

As for Danny Williams, typically he has been injured. But he was great for reading 

30+..? Check!

injured quite a bit..? Check!

Conclusion:

41 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I want this to happen.