Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

19 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

No proven correlation between size & skill.................................Dave ??

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Last 5 players we signed from lower leagues.

Morgan Fox

Ryan Croasdale

Jacques Maghoma

Kieran Lee

Danny Mayor

Yeah.

I wasn't being super cereal post-445-0-86838400-1332238664_thumb.png

2 hours ago, camffiti said:

Ipswich interested in signing 6ft 9 Gillingham keeper Tomas Holy on a free 

If Dawson or Wildsmith are loaned out, maybe this guy can fill our bench? 

I've no idea if he's any good ... but 6'9" :duntmatter:

He would fill it laid down :Sid:

Those leagues are worth looking at. I mentioned Sonny Bradley and Jamal Lowe last summer, Bradley moved on a free and will be in the championship next season. Lowe attracting a lot of interest and we probably couldn’t afford him now within FFP. 

Will be interesting to see what happens to the likes of Aneke, Norwood, Hamilton and Marquis this summer as they’ve all had good seasons.

4 minutes ago, BigOwl said:

And Winnall

to be honest, if Winnall is still here at the end of the transfer window our recruitment people need sacking. Personally, I would have liked to have seen him at the end of the season get some game time but its obvious Bruce doesn't rate him so we need to move him on.

26 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Those leagues are worth looking at. I mentioned Sonny Bradley and Jamal Lowe last summer, Bradley moved on a free and will be in the championship next season. Lowe attracting a lot of interest and we probably couldn’t afford him now within FFP. 

Will be interesting to see what happens to the likes of Aneke, Norwood, Hamilton and Marquis this summer as they’ve all had good seasons.

I heard Aneke was scouted heavily by Villa when Bruce was there. Bearing in mind we now have the recruitment bloke that worked with Bruce, I'd say there's a chance we're looking again.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, spike1867 said:

I heard Aneke was scouted heavily by Villa when Bruce was there. Bearing in mind we now have the recruitment bloke that worked with Bruce, I'd say there's a chance we're looking again.

1 goal every 3 games at Mk 

10 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Anyone seen Marcus Maddison's stats from Peterborough? 

Played 40. 

Scored 8. 

Assists 15. 

I would imagine every single championship club is looking at him. Attacking midfielder. 25 year old.

Similar stats to Reach this season in the Championship, people on here will hate him.....

12 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Anyone seen Marcus Maddison's stats from Peterborough? 

Played 40. 

Scored 8. 

Assists 15. 

I would imagine every single championship club is looking at him. Attacking midfielder. 25 year old.

His stats are good, and on his day he looks a handful, other times, he can seem very ordinary Plenty of clubs have looked at him, but none have taken the plunge

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

The Norwood lad at Tranmere interests me. Playmaker who scores a lot of goals.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

The Norwood lad at Tranmere interests me. Playmaker who scores a lot of goals.

Norwood is useless. He’s a 28yr old lower league jouneyman who has an average of 1 goal in 4. Our sights should be far higher.

hes also supposedly agreed terms with Ipswich.

17 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Absolutely no recollection of this guy.

:wacko: 

My only memory is seeing him score this ridiculous belter in a pre-season game at Sheffield FC. Think it finished 4-2 to them, it was a cracking game.

Vaguely remember saying to my mate at full time that Rafa Floro looked destined to make the breakthrough in a matter of weeks :wacko:

Hull have released 8 players Ondrej Mazuch, Callum Burton, Adam Curry, Evandro, Will Keane, James Weir and Liam Ridgewell have been let go.