Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

Bridcutt was someone I wanted years ago. Not now. It's a no to Cattermole. 

Yes seemed good at Brighton and Leeds. Maybe there's a reason why he's not playing much at Forest. Yes they all seem much of a muchness right now that little batch of ex Sunderland players. Rodwell in that batch too. Never thought much to Cattermole. I'd like to see a defensive midfield type come in but hope it's better than Cattermole. Isn't there a guy at Rotherham or are Norwich still in the hunt? 

1 hour ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

We’ve done some good business over the years with frees and loans to be fair.

^This

The spine of our team is made up of free signings. It’s when we spend money we tend to feck it up.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, basegreenowl said:

Yes seemed good at Brighton and Leeds. Maybe there's a reason why he's not playing much at Forest. Yes they all seem much of a muchness right now that little batch of ex Sunderland players. Rodwell in that batch too. Never thought much to Cattermole. I'd like to see a defensive midfield type come in but hope it's better than Cattermole. Isn't there a guy at Rotherham or are Norwich still in the hunt? 

Vaulks is the one I want. 

3 hours ago, gurujuan said:

No I understand why those players have been released, what I don’t understand, is why we are supposedly after them.

Because if we weren't supposedly after them you'd be complaining that we weren't being linked with anyone and being proactive in the market.

• Haha 1

Just now, cognacbarnowl said:

Just on a side note here, but rumours are that dem blavges are interested in signing a guy named Carl Ostevez :rolleyes:.

Sory, FFS. I tried my best not to, but  :tango::tango::tango:

• Haha 2

How about Isacc Hayden from Newcastle not getting a lot of game time box to box midfield worker, might get for a season loan on decent terms.

The sort of player we could improve an add back up with hutch unlikely to play e dry game.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Because if we weren't supposedly after them you'd be complaining that we weren't being linked with anyone and being proactive in the market.

Not likely, I wasn’t the one banging on about building a new squad Quality, not quantity, that’s what it’s all about, we just don’t need to be recruiting all these old heads Don’t we already have enough experience? 

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

How about Isacc Hayden from Newcastle not getting a lot of game time box to box midfield worker, might get for a season loan on decent terms.

The sort of player we could improve an add back up with hutch unlikely to play e dry game.

Wants to leave Newcastle to go down south for family reasons. They want to keep him and it’s rumoured he’ll go for £20m.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Wants to leave Newcastle to go down south for family reasons. They want to keep him and it’s rumoured he’ll go for £20m.

Well that scuppered that one unless we are down South enough from Newcastle :Sid:

Realistically we need a left back, centre back, central midfielder and pace on the wings.

Until we know if Joao, Fessi, Rhodes, Nuihu, Fletcher are all going to be here next season. I think up front is left alone, should one leave them look to replace. 

I would like us to find the next Abrahams, Desilva or Mount from the premiership on loan to improve us and give us some youthful drive and ambition.

The last decent unknown youth we had was Barkley and Wickham and that was a long time ago.