theowlsman

Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I absolutely guarentee you'd be the first moaning if we had Westwood suspended, Wildsmith injured, Dawson suddenly suspended or injured and we have to chuck an 18 year old in. 

As I would be, if we had Forestieri suspended, Fletcher injured, and Nuhiu injured or suspended, and we had to play Winnall

30 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Can we just get a CM please

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

As I would be, if we had Forestieri suspended, Fletcher injured, and Nuhiu injured or suspended, and we had to play Winnall

When is Nuhiu ever injured our suspended?

8 hours ago, Morepork said:

DC’s a bit of a veteran now. 1 playoff final, another semi, about to appoint his 4th manager, 2 soft embargo’s and numerous Fan Forums under his belt. Add to that, tens of millions, gone like melting snow. Like it or not, the guy is a risk taker, a gambler. I would not be surprised in the slightest if we overextend again but with younger saleable players this time. 

If Dc appoints the right manager and manages to get half the players we are in for without breaking the bank I reckon he deserves a standing ovation at the next fans forum. He's made mistakes but he seems to be learning and we now seem to be going in the right direction by buying players we need rather than anyone who is past it.

No chance he will get a standing ovation obviously but he's taken the criticism and not hidden away, I like to be fair and give credit where it's due by telling people when they've done a good job. I know a lot will disagree which is fair enough.

We will know how well DC has done on the player front by 5pm.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, swfcGibbo said:

Jermaine Johnson.

ITK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, swfcGibbo said:

Teasing us.....

Probably have to wait till January if it’s like our kit reveal.

• Haha 1

tail tugging tuggers

1 hour ago, northeastowl said:

Why do people just feel to moan all the bloody time. Grow up.

If we didn’t sign a keeper, played one of the youngsters and he had a mare and we got stuffed then everyone would moan about that. 

What about my point of us not bringing anyone through from the reserves? I'm not one of those lemmings who rush to the cliff. Half of our fans would jump off the roof of the North stand If they were told to. 

If people are deemed to be moaners then maybe their complaining is as a direct result of this clubs peculiar business methods and approach to man management. Cause and effect 

Just now, jack whitham said:

Seen a few reports saying Luongo fee was 3.5 mill.

Howson said it's miles away from that.

Just now, swfcGibbo said:

Howson said it's miles away from that.

Just relaying what the London press are saying.