Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

6 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:
Posted at 12:15

Stoke close in on Spurs defender

612e6134-12fe-4994-a766-1b101b1e8a1a.jpg

Ian Dennis

Radio 5 live senior football reporter

Hearing Spurs defender Cameron Carter Vickers is heading to Stoke City. Fee about £6m. Lots of interest from Championship clubs.

Think he is over rated

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Bristol city have tonnes of midfielders and are wanting to move some on. 

O'Dowda scored 4 and assisted 5 in 30 games last season. Not bad really. Would be a smart signing for the right price. Would be a downgrade on Resch though if Reach was to leave

I can see Reach moving inside into the midfield 3 to compete with Hutch, Bannan and Lee. We now have some strength in depth with Reach and Luongo competing to start and Joey if we get desperate.

We then have Harris, hopefully Murphy, FF and possibly O'Dowda competing for the wide places with Reach able to fill in if needed. 

If Rhodes stays dont see any business up front, but if he leaves think we'll try to bring in another forward. 

Add to that Hector (or another of those linked) at CB and we could be looking a lot stronger and more balanced.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tommycockles said:

Have to say i'm a bit surprised, what with the numerous players we linked with, that i've not seen a LB mentioned?. I'd have thought that would be near top of any needed list?

Left backs are overrated when you can have ALL THE WINGERS!

• Haha 3