Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

29 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

It's well and good Bruce 'helping' us out and sending players our way - I just hope these players do actually want to come to us.

To be fair they would only be going to similar sized clubs in the same division. It's not like Bruce is blocking there move to a top 6 prem club and sending them here is it.

40 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

7We've needlessly signed a aging Goalie when we have have good young keepers in the reserves. 

What is it with Wednesday? Why do we consistently refuse to bring players through from the reserves? Why do we even bother having young players when clearly we have little intention of promoting them to the full squad. 

What message has this silly Goalie signing sent to the young players at the club? 

It tells them one thing. We aren't good enough to even sit on the bench. 

I have no idea who makes the decisions at Wednesday. Is the owner still running things. And with bullan as manager the owner will have a free run again at making a mess of the first team. If Bullen has taken the decision on his own to sign this Goalie then he isn't up to the job. 

Wr are needlessly wasting money again. I thought money was short at the club. Apparently not 

Yet more perplexing and througorly unprofessional decisions being made at the club 

Man City have just signed an experienced goal keeper who knows he will be 3rd choice. Quite a few clubs donor. 

Man Utd - Lee Grant

Chelsea - Rob Green

The young keepers might have a few days here and there training with the 3 first teamers. Learning without too much pressure.

Edited by BBob

53 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

7We've needlessly signed a aging Goalie when we have have good young keepers in the reserves. 

What is it with Wednesday? Why do we consistently refuse to bring players through from the reserves? Why do we even bother having young players when clearly we have little intention of promoting them to the full squad. 

What message has this silly Goalie signing sent to the young players at the club? 

I have no idea who makes the decisions at Wednesday. Is the owner still running things. And with bullan as manager the owner will have a free run again at making a mess of the first team. If Bullen has taken the decision on his own to sign this Goalie then he isn't up to the job. 

Wr are needlessly wasting money again. I thought money was short at the club. Apparently not 

Yet more perplexing and througorly unprofessional decisions being made at the club 

Are you for real?

5 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

I didn't think chelsea were allowed to sign anyone? 

They own Omeruo, he's the answer to many a quiz questions, spent like 8 years at Chelsea, never played a game, has 42 international caps, and played in the 2018 World Cup lol

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

And right here in this one post is the reason why Wednesdayite’s who actually attend matches despise OT

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

They own Omeruo, he's the answer to many a quiz questions, spent like 8 years at Chelsea, never played a game, has 42 international caps, and played in the 2018 World Cup lol

Get it now.... It read like they where signing him. 

Nailed on worst post of the year .... congrats mi owd . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I absolutely guarentee you'd be the first moaning if we had Westwood suspended, Wildsmith injured, Dawson suddenly suspended or injured and we have to chuck an 18 year old in. 

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I absolutely guarentee you'd be the first moaning if we had Westwood suspended, Wildsmith injured, Dawson suddenly suspended or injured and we have to chuck an 18 year old in. 

As I would be, if we had Forestieri suspended, Fletcher injured, and Nuhiu injured or suspended, and we had to play Winnall

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

As I would be, if we had Forestieri suspended, Fletcher injured, and Nuhiu injured or suspended, and we had to play Winnall

When is Nuhiu ever injured our suspended?

8 hours ago, Morepork said:

DC’s a bit of a veteran now. 1 playoff final, another semi, about to appoint his 4th manager, 2 soft embargo’s and numerous Fan Forums under his belt. Add to that, tens of millions, gone like melting snow. Like it or not, the guy is a risk taker, a gambler. I would not be surprised in the slightest if we overextend again but with younger saleable players this time. 

If Dc appoints the right manager and manages to get half the players we are in for without breaking the bank I reckon he deserves a standing ovation at the next fans forum. He's made mistakes but he seems to be learning and we now seem to be going in the right direction by buying players we need rather than anyone who is past it.

No chance he will get a standing ovation obviously but he's taken the criticism and not hidden away, I like to be fair and give credit where it's due by telling people when they've done a good job. I know a lot will disagree which is fair enough.

We will know how well DC has done on the player front by 5pm.

• Thanks 1