Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

16 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

They are playing with us...

Paulo new manager and Hector new club record.

WTF:

If I remember right brought in to make Carbonne feel at home. Loved the passion these two brought to the club. Compare how we handled DiCanio incident to how Man Utd handled Cantona. Still makes my blood boil. 

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Beat off competition from Derby, Huddersfield and Boro for Murphy apparently. 

The whole Newcastle thing has definitely helped us there. Bruce said the other day he felt sorry for what he had done. Perhaps he knows he owes us.

Gayle next please.

Now that would be quite something, but I don't think he feels that sorry for us. lol

:Chansiri:"Hi Mike. DC here. Just letting you know we're gonna sue you proper hard."

"Wh.. wh.. what? Oh come on. I thought you were just muckin' about."ASHLEY.png.e4e92532c154cc90a24162bba957005c.png

:Chansiri:"Well, maybe you should start giving me some free stuff and perhaps I could be persuaded."

"Umm. Okay... I'll see what I can do. How about some players? ....Hello, DC, you still there?"ASHLEY.png.e4e92532c154cc90a24162bba957005c.png

:Chansiri:

7We've needlessly signed a aging Goalie when we have have good young keepers in the reserves. 

What is it with Wednesday? Why do we consistently refuse to bring players through from the reserves? Why do we even bother having young players when clearly we have little intention of promoting them to the full squad. 

What message has this silly Goalie signing sent to the young players at the club? 

It tells them one thing. We aren't good enough to even sit on the bench. 

I have no idea who makes the decisions at Wednesday. Is the owner still running things. And with bullan as manager the owner will have a free run again at making a mess of the first team. If Bullen has taken the decision on his own to sign this Goalie then he isn't up to the job. 

Wr are needlessly wasting money again. I thought money was short at the club. Apparently not 

Yet more perplexing and througorly unprofessional decisions being made at the club 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

7We've needlessly signed a aging Goalie when we have have good young keepers in the reserves. 

What is it with Wednesday? Why do we consistently refuse to bring players through from the reserves? Why do we even bother having young players when clearly we have little intention of promoting them to the full squad. 

What message has this silly Goalie signing sent to the young players at the club? 

I have no idea who makes the decisions at Wednesday. Is the owner still running things. And with bullan as manager the owner will have a free run again at making a mess of the first team. If Bullen has taken the decision on his own to sign this Goalie then he isn't up to the job. 

Wr are needlessly wasting money again. I thought money was short at the club. Apparently not 

Yet more perplexing and througorly unprofessional decisions being made at the club 

Just about every club has 3 senior GK's on it's books.

Wildsmith is out for a good few months, leaving us with only Dawson and Westwood.

Jones has being brought in as a No.3.

Really nowt to see here - or, you could just moan at the club for the sake of it. We seem to have a good few fans who are good at that.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

Seriously? 

He’s come in as a back up on very low wages. We’re down to 2 senior goal keepers for a while and one of them is suspended on Saturday and tends to miss the odd game through injury. 

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Why do people just feel to moan all the bloody time. Grow up.

If we didn’t sign a keeper, played one of the youngsters and he had a mare and we got stuffed then everyone would moan about that. 

Edited by northeastowl

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

We will literally have a youth product in goal on Saturday, and we’ve brought a reserve in because another youth product is injured. What are you on about.

5 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

F*ck sake, We have 1 keeper at the mo, and Josh Render is nowhere near ready for the first team. Signing Evans, for peanuts, who won't be expecting to play, will allow Either Wildsmith when he is back from injury, or Dawson to go out on loan and actually play games, and get experience. Christ, City are signing Scott Carson as 3rd choice.

21 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

If we can't afford a grand a week to make sure we won't have to throw a child with no professional football experience whatsoever into a high stakes championship game we are in more trouble than anyone thought. 

16 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Nixon claiming that Aarons isn't on his way to Wigan...

Aarons would jump at the chance of coming back here. Personally I could see him being the long term replacement for Forrestieri?

28 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

downloadfile-1.gif.c9cf22f7b3cf660bcbf1c52e4bbb775e.gif

• Haha 1