Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Guest wilyfox
9 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Van la Parra not even on the bench for Huddersfield tonight - worth a loan enquiry? 

He's crap. 

14 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Hector just posted a love heart of his Wednesday calendar on instagram, come on hector make all Wednesday fans have a tommy tank

He did. Its almost nailed on isnt it? 

He's been posting Wednesday related things all summer. Its horrible just flipping get him signed up Wednesday  

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

I’m sure hector is returning to Wednesday! I don’t think it’s about money or location. I just think he wants to return to Wednesday given how it went last season and he feels settled. It also seems he gets on with all the lads.

I think its about money and Chansiri taking Chelsea right to the end of the window. He always does last minute deadline deals. FF, Hooper, Rhodes etc even the deals for Hector and Onomah on loan were late on if I recall. 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

I think its about money and Chansiri taking Chelsea right to the end of the window. He always does last minute deadline deals. FF, Hooper, Rhodes etc even the deals for Hector and Onomah on loan were late on if I recall. 

Agree with your post! I meant wages/money for Hector. I’m sure other clubs have approached Chelsea for Hector but I’m sure he wants to come back here.

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

I’m sure hector is returning to Wednesday! I don’t think it’s about money or location. I just think he wants to return to Wednesday given how it went last season and he feels settled. It also seems he gets on with all the lads.

He's not been particularly great at most of the clubs where he's been on loan. Found his true home with us. Liked by the fans (understatement) and fits in well with the other players. A sensible bloke would want to play for us, it's not like we are penny pinching on wages. He could become a legend here given a bit of luck.

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hope Bullen doesn’t want to go in for Onomah before the deadline. 

Put it this way though, im not a fan of Onomah but if its between no one and him id take him back. At least he'd offer some attributes we dont have. Ultimately we really need another cm and failure to get one would be catastrophic. Imagine if Hutch and Lee get injured. Its scary because we'd be so light. 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Put it this way though, im not a fan of Onomah but if its between no one and him id take him back. At least he'd offer some attributes we dont have. Ultimately we really need another cm and failure to get one would be catastrophic. Imagine if Hutch and Lee get injured. Its scary because we'd be so light. 

Surely there is better out there we can bring in on loan. Personally thought he was very average during his loan spell last season and didn’t look bothered half the time. You would think our scouting network might be able to find alternative players. 

12 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

He did. Its almost nailed on isnt it? 

He's been posting Wednesday related things all summer. Its horrible just flipping get him signed up Wednesday  

He desperately wants to come back here. 

But the joke on Instagram was the fact his Nan hasn’t changed her calendar from April because it has Hector’s face on it. 

Fans read so much into social media, it’s mad. Bloke is just living his life and positing stories like any normal guy would do.

lol

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He desperately wants to come back here. 

But the joke on Instagram was the fact his Nan hasn’t changed her calendar from April because it has Hector’s face on it. 

Fans read so much into social media, it’s mad. Bloke is just living his life and positing stories like any normal guy would do.

lol

Do not come on being all sensible .... that’s not allowed 

ANNOUNCE HECTOR

Why won't Hughton just state hes officially not interested in the fecking job. Why does he have to answer with things like "im willing to wait..."

Is that just a response like the one you give to someone selling a car?

"Not parting with 9k for this mate. I'm willing to wait for another one of these to come up. 7k though and we're in business..."

Is it something like that?

Edited by poite