Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

16 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I know it would have been difficult but they should have just said its 150m for Maguire or nothing. Because they are gonna get proper ripped off for a replacement paying about 60m for a player half as good.

Let wait and see if they offer us £20m for Tom Lees - if the guy from Bristol City is worth it why not Lees

What would people think Lees goes for big money we replace him with Hector, also able to bring in 2 or 3 loans in central midfield, centre back and right wing.

12 minutes ago, aussieowl87 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49227342

Lists Rhodes to Norwich as almost certain.

And Hector to us as probable.

Sorry if the news from The Vatican reached me last...

Hope they have decided to stop pi$$ing about trying to sign him on a free and we actually get some decent money for him if we do sell him. Whatever money we get I hope is invested on 2-3 quality players. 

Harry Arter favourite to sign for Fulham for £8M. 

Middlesbrough have £2M bid accepted for Charlton full back Dijksteel.

Brentford sign Bryan Mbuemo for £6M from Troyes. The 19 year old is really highly rated. This takes Brentfords spending to over £25M but they have also raked in a lot from players sold. And still have the £45M rated triple of Maupay, Watkins and Benrahma. 

Kemar Roofe set to have Anderlecht medical ahead of a £7M move away. Seems cheap for him. 

7 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Why do other clubs still think they can mug us off for players?

Just a good job that some on here don’t get to decide on whether those offers get accepted or not. 

• Thanks 1