Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

20 minutes ago, camffiti said:

I'll try to get this fred back on topic MargieMay.png.bb42b2424b3fd63b5c0005193481939a.png

Hot off the press KFA Twitter news ... 

Jake Cooper of Millwall hands in transfer request, after interest from SWFC 

KFA Update 

#millwall the Jake Cooper story is progressing RAPIDLY Hearing Millwall turned down his transfer request and now #SUFC are preparing a bid for the summer in the region of 12-15m I’m guessing premier league football and the money will scare #SWFC Out the race for his signature

1i09dp.jpg.329b7afeff81e62f35b5c11e7852fcf1.jpg

• Haha 7

25 minutes ago, camffiti said:

I'll try to get this fred back on topic MargieMay.png.bb42b2424b3fd63b5c0005193481939a.png

Hot off the press KFA Twitter news ... 

Jake Cooper of Millwall hands in transfer request, after interest from SWFC 

Potentially really good Championship defender. Very much Aden Flint type of player.

I see that QPR, Millwall and Reading are after Scunthorpe's  out-of-contract winger, Josh Morris. Scored 33 goals in 97 appearances since 2016.  A left-sided player who has done well in a struggling team. Is he worth looking at as he would certainly be affordable?

Westwood is a good Goalkeeper ,Any on here remember when we lost Bob bolder to Liverpool ,What were we going to do without him ,We signed Martin Hodge he did ok. If  Westwood does not like the terms offered ,Thanks Keiren , good luck at your future club.

Edited by Jeffjohnsonmyhero

38 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I see that QPR, Millwall and Reading are after Scunthorpe's  out-of-contract winger, Josh Morris. Scored 33 goals in 97 appearances since 2016.  A left-sided player who has done well in a struggling team. Is he worth looking at as he would certainly be affordable?

I like the look of Morris 

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

People have been saying Westwood misses to many games injured. Darlow also has been out injured a fair bit from what I can tell. Personally hope we keep Westwood, still one of if not the best keeper in the league imo. 

Darlow was in the matchday 18 35 times last season (out of 38), 23 times this season just finished (out of 38), and 46 times during their promotion season (out of 46).

That's a total of 104 matches out of 122, or 85% of games. He picked up one injury for a couple of months in the middle of the season just finished, which is why he wasn't available as much. One injury in three years, available at all other times.

FFS it isn't hard to get your head around, the reason he hasn't played much since promotion from the Championship is because he's second choice, not because he keeps shattering his femur lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Darlow was in the matchday 18 35 times last season (out of 38), 23 times this season just finished (out of 38), and 46 times during their promotion season (out of 46).

That's a total of 104 matches out of 122, or 85% of games. He picked up one injury for a couple of months in the middle of the season just finished, which is why he wasn't available as much. One injury in three years, available at all other times.

FFS it isn't hard to get your head around, the reason he hasn't played much since promotion from the Championship is because he's second choice, not because he keeps shattering his femur lol 

Bloody hell you sound like you know more about him than his own Mum. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

This doesn't seem fair..christ you know what it's like in there bob.

Its a bear pit. I was lucky to get out alive the last time i popped in . 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, vulva said:

Still can’t fathom out how we sign any players with FFP hanging over our heads. 

Have we submitted accounts yet?

This. We haven’t submitted them. I thought we had, but we still haven’t. Only four clubs are yet to submit and two of them are in administration. What’s going on?