theowlsman

Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, Emerson Thome said:

Alex Bruce on a free from Kilmarnock?

I’d expect change from that.

• Haha 8

56 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I think he just wasn't rated as highly as some on here thought 

Very very small for an out an out CF which you can get away with if you've got pace... He's quick but not lightning quick. 

Isn't there a new rule coming in this summer restricting the amount of players clubs can have out on loan? Could mean a lot of promising young'uns released

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Isn't there a new rule coming in this summer restricting the amount of players clubs can have out on loan? Could mean a lot of promising young'uns released

I think the powers that be got fed up with Chelski`s 200 players out on loan .

None of the 11 teams that finished above us had Hector in the team.

If we don’t sign him, we’ll get somebody else. Stop being such drama queens.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

None of the 11 teams that finished above us had Hector in the team.

If we don’t sign him, we’ll get somebody else. Stop being such drama queens.

Oi! Stop spoiling our fun!

It wouldn't be a summer transfer window without Owlstalk losing our collective minds and wringing our hands over a signing we've all decided will single-handedly make the difference between relegation and promotion next season.

• Agree 2

People have decided it's Hector or bust. Accept it. 

Why? We decided to leave the EU. 

Some people didn’t accept that. 

• Disagree 1

Dont shoot the messenger,my buds a big geordie says Darlow is comming here on more or less a free,IF Benny stays........Bruce got the heads up when he loaned in aarons and lazaar and asked to be kept informed,looks like the mags have a keeper target,and darlow would move down the pecking order,he was no3 choice at one point during this season,but rafa wants a top class stopper

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JimmyMaC said:

Dont shoot the messenger,my buds a big geordie says Darlow is comming here on more or less a free,IF Benny stays........Bruce got the heads up when he loaned in aarons and lazaar and asked to be kept informed,looks like the mags have a keeper target,and darlow would move down the pecking order,he was no3 choice at one point during this season,but rafa wants a top class stopper

Yup heard same that Darlow will be at wednesday next season as RB wants a new keeper which would freeze CD  out

18 hours ago, Owls s18 said:

Talking to a Norwich season ticket holder yesterday, who said they were happy with Rhodes and would be up for signing him ! 

Please please please! Pretty please!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, wilyfox said:

People have decided it's Hector or bust. Accept it. 

Hector is the new Rhodes. :duntmatter:

Edited by Rogers
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Owls s18 said:

Talking to a Norwich season ticket holder yesterday, who said they were happy with Rhodes and would be up for signing him ! 

A season ticket holder is nothing more than a fan.

How would they have the faintest idea of what’s happening at boardroom level?

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, JimmyMaC said:

That would be shrewd on a free, almost as shrewd as Westwood the first time. I doubt we could afford both though. 

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, JimmyMaC said:

Darlow is a fantastic keeper. Think he only 28. Would take him in a heart beat 

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

That would be shrewd on a free, almost as shrewd as Westwood the first time. I doubt we could afford both though. 

Both?

8 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Not wantng to turn this forum too political, but it baffles me why people are so keen to leave the EU and be run without control by the very people that can't even negotiate a deal to get us out. Do people really want those buffoons running the show unchecked..?

Who checks the EU muppets running that?

• Like 1