Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

None of the 11 teams that finished above us had Hector in the team.

If we don’t sign him, we’ll get somebody else. Stop being such drama queens.

Oi! Stop spoiling our fun!

It wouldn't be a summer transfer window without Owlstalk losing our collective minds and wringing our hands over a signing we've all decided will single-handedly make the difference between relegation and promotion next season.

11 minutes ago, djorkaeff said:

Why? We decided to leave the EU. 

Some people didn’t accept that. 

Only those two hats in parliament. You know. The ones who are supposed to represent the people that put them there in the first place. 

Guest wilyfox
25 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Only those two hats in parliament. You know. The ones who are supposed to represent the people that put them there in the first place. 

Not wantng to turn this forum too political, but it baffles me why people are so keen to leave the EU and be run without control by the very people that can't even negotiate a deal to get us out. Do people really want those buffoons running the show unchecked..?

41 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Not wantng to turn this forum too political, but it baffles me why people are so keen to leave the EU and be run without control by the very people that can't even negotiate a deal to get us out. Do people really want those buffoons running the show unchecked..?

No not at all. But neither do I want to be dictated to by some faceless euro beurocrat. If our government decks up we can vote them out but we have no control or say over the EU. Revolution is on its way. EBRA at the forefront, just to bring it back on course. 

24 minutes ago, JimmyMaC said:

Dont shoot the messenger,my buds a big geordie says Darlow is comming here on more or less a free,IF Benny stays........Bruce got the heads up when he loaned in aarons and lazaar and asked to be kept informed,looks like the mags have a keeper target,and darlow would move down the pecking order,he was no3 choice at one point during this season,but rafa wants a top class stopper

Yup heard same that Darlow will be at wednesday next season as RB wants a new keeper which would freeze CD  out

Guest Kagoshimaowl
18 hours ago, Owls s18 said:

Talking to a Norwich season ticket holder yesterday, who said they were happy with Rhodes and would be up for signing him ! 

Please please please! Pretty please!

20 hours ago, Owls s18 said:

Talking to a Norwich season ticket holder yesterday, who said they were happy with Rhodes and would be up for signing him ! 

A season ticket holder is nothing more than a fan.

How would they have the faintest idea of what’s happening at boardroom level?

6 hours ago, JimmyMaC said:

Dont shoot the messenger,my buds a big geordie says Darlow is comming here on more or less a free,IF Benny stays........Bruce got the heads up when he loaned in aarons and lazaar and asked to be kept informed,looks like the mags have a keeper target,and darlow would move down the pecking order,he was no3 choice at one point during this season,but rafa wants a top class stopper

That would be shrewd on a free, almost as shrewd as Westwood the first time. I doubt we could afford both though. 

6 hours ago, JimmyMaC said:

Darlow is a fantastic keeper. Think he only 28. Would take him in a heart beat 

8 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Who checks the EU muppets running that?

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
37 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Who checks the EU muppets running that?

We and other nations do, obviously. That's the whole point. No one power in charge. Trust our lot at your peril. 

8 hours ago, Plonk said:

No not at all. But neither do I want to be dictated to by some faceless euro beurocrat. If our government decks up we can vote them out but we have no control or say over the EU. Revolution is on its way. EBRA at the forefront, just to bring it back on course. 

So there isn't a European Parliament?  Where we send elected representatives to? Who discuss, argue, and present evidence to back up their views.

And in what have you been dictated to by a faceless euro bureaucrat?  

• Like 2

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Is this a transfer rumours thread or BBC Question Time?

Touché

We basically need a completely new team. Bruce knows this but also knows its impossible to have one 

So get three key players, as united did, in defence midfield and attack. At present we don't really have any key players at all. 

Sure Rhodes wad good at the start of the season but when teams started to put two men on him it was a different story 

Bruce is an excellent manager and he knows we need key players with pace. At present we have have neither