Jump to content
theowlsman

Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Recommended Posts

Yes think Mr C has great loyalty to people who have performed, so I don't think it's dead yet. That said he could be tempted elsewhere in the meantime. Manager and embargo needs sorting asap really.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


He's already signed. Just can't announce it yet.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

He's already signed. Just can't announce it yet.

 

0F485E60-C5DF-4246-B486-083B13FA9A5B.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, modboy said:

Re hector wondering if a loan to buy option might work? Like knockhaert at Fulham

Not sure that would work if he's only got a year left on his contract? Unless we shortened the loan deal til January?

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, bubbleowl said:

I believe bruce would have left anyway. The shanble i refered to was the lack information coming out of the club

 

Of course he was mate.  It's why he brought Strudwick in 2 weeks before leaving.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea defender Jake Clarke-Salter will spend the season on loan at Birmingham after signing a new contract with the Premier League club.

The England Under-21s captain has agreed a new deal at Stamford Bridge that runs until 2022, the Blues announced.

A club statement read: "Jake Clarke-Salter has signed a new contract and joined Birmingham on loan for the 2019-20 season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

 

Of course he was mate.  It's why he brought Strudwick in 2 weeks before leaving.

The strudwick thing was more than likely set up months ago. It was reported in the press well before he arrived

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Chelsea defender Jake Clarke-Salter will spend the season on loan at Birmingham after signing a new contract with the Premier League club.

The England Under-21s captain has agreed a new deal at Stamford Bridge that runs until 2022, the Blues announced.

A club statement read: "Jake Clarke-Salter has signed a new contract and joined Birmingham on loan for the 2019-20 season.

 

Good signing for them. Looked decent for England. Would love us to sign these type of players, young uns with potential from top Prem teams. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumours of Hernan Crespo becoming the next Wednesday manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, flo said:

Rumours of Hernan Crespo becoming the next Wednesday manager. 

Maybe the local manager of Crispy Crème?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Rowett does come in, is there anyone from Stoke we'd like him to go in for if we could? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

If Rowett does come in, is there anyone from Stoke we'd like him to go in for if we could? 

Ryan Woods was a Rowett signing who hasn’t really got in the squad since Rowett left. No chance of buying him but a season loan could work for all parties

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Ryan Woods was a Rowett signing who hasn’t really got in the squad since Rowett left. No chance of buying him but a season loan could work for all parties

Would be a great signing, but unfortunately not one that we really need 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shelley Owl said:

Would be a great signing, but unfortunately not one that we really need 

 

He is exactly what we need we are painfully lacking in central midfield,  Pelupessy aint good enough, Lee and Hutch will have to be nursed through at best which leaves us with Bannan.

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

If Rowett does come in, is there anyone from Stoke we'd like him to go in for if we could? 

No, they’re all rubbish

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

No, they’re all rubbish

They have an African centre mid surname starts with E probably best midfielder in league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bladeshater said:

They have an African centre mid surname starts with E probably best midfielder in league 

 

 

Etebo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bladeshater said:

They have an African centre mid surname starts with E probably best midfielder in league 

OK, maybe I’ll re-phrase it, they may not all be rubbish, but they didn’t perform for Rowett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

No, they’re all rubbish

F*ck me, can you go back to being a Black Cloud, this Grey Cloud thing is clearly a lie lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marcx666 said:

F*ck me, can you go back to being a Black Cloud, this Grey Cloud thing is clearly a lie lol

Yes, that was a bit hasty, in retrospect, it was probably the coach who was rubbish Has to be one or the other I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...