Jump to content
theowlsman

Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Bristol City are interested in signing striker Lucas Joao from Championship rivals Sheffield Wednesday, The Bristol Post has reported.

It was reported earlier this week by Sun journalist Justin Allenthat Joao has handed in a transfer request at Sheffield Wednesday, and it seems that has caught the attention of Bristol City & Huddersfield.

 

They do seem to have an eye for a striker and then selling them for a big profit. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

PNE sign David Nugent. 

200.gif.8035134975c732df5547cf19464410c2.gif

 

Would have been a good signing if it were 2011

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's never too late, there's still hope for us old farts :ph34r:

 

67066788_352503418766122_659353773587562

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

It's never too late, there's still hope for us old farts :ph34r:

 

67066788_352503418766122_659353773587562

Mate I'm 40 I think it's slightly too late for me, although, Newcastle have no strikers :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Mate I'm 40 I think it's slightly too late for me, although, Newcastle have no strikers :ph34r:

 

The way Ashley operates and with their no hope of staying up, I wouldn't be surprised if they rang you up for a trial. lol

Surprised they didn't go for Nugent, they'll probably go for Championship players to prepare for their return to the Championship. I can see them coming down with the Pigs and Brighton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

 

The way Ashley operates and with their no hope of staying up, I wouldn't be surprised if they rang you up for a trial. lol

Surprised they didn't go for Nugent, they'll probably go for Championship players to prepare for their return to the Championship. I can see them coming down with the Pigs and Brighton.

Newcaslte and the pigs fighting it out in a to the death battle for the services of David Wheater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Newcaslte and the pigs fighting it out in a to the death battle for the services of David Wheater

 

I didn't know you were David Wheater :ph34r::ghoulguy:

 

You're fancying doing a Paul Warhurst position change at your age? WTF:

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

 

I didn't know you were David Wheater :ph34r::ghoulguy:

F*cking hell, if thats the only choice of clubs I have then I'll just quit and sit on the couch watching Jezza. Oh ffs, can't even do that now

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we allowed to be suprised at Newcastles antics in this thread? 

 

They've sold Joselu and Rondon today, so with Perez already leaving for 30m...Bruce might able to tempt Crouch out of retirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Are we allowed to be suprised at Newcastles antics in this thread? 

 

They've sold Joselu and Rondon today, so with Perez already leaving for 30m...Bruce might able to tempt Crouch out of retirement.

Fair play to Mike Ashley for selling a player Newcastle don't own :ph34r:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

It's never too late, there's still hope for us old farts :ph34r:

 

67066788_352503418766122_659353773587562

 

Ship has sailed, but still a chance to be the new Sarri

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

PNE sign David Nugent. 

 

He was past it 3 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BenitoCarbone said:

 

Ship has sailed, but still a chance to be the new Sarri

:duntmatter:

 

dust off the old Championship Manager CV, then get someone to ask skybet to give them a quote for you on numerous managerial vacancy betting lists, eventually someone will probably hire you :ghoulguy:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

 

dust off the old Championship Manager CV, then get someone to ask skybet to give them a quote for you on numerous managerial vacancy betting lists, eventually someone will probably hire you :ghoulguy:

He's unlucky that Cellino is no longer at L**ds, mad old b*stard would have hired him lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Fair play to Mike Ashley for selling a player Newcastle don't own :ph34r:

 

Oh dear. Knew I'd fall apart as soon as I stopped playing fifa :laugh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Brom in for Semi Ajayi at Rotherham. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

 

Isn’t he the Lincoln manager? :rolleyes:

 

Yes, but is signing for Birmingham as he can't afford to pay himself apperance bonuses :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

 

Oh dear. Knew I'd fall apart as soon as I stopped playing fifa :laugh:

Rondon was on loan from West Brom, and they flogged him. Still both play in black ad white, I'll let you off lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...