Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Mate I'm 40 I think it's slightly too late for me, although, Newcastle have no strikers :ph34r:

The way Ashley operates and with their no hope of staying up, I wouldn't be surprised if they rang you up for a trial. lol

Surprised they didn't go for Nugent, they'll probably go for Championship players to prepare for their return to the Championship. I can see them coming down with the Pigs and Brighton.

4 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

The way Ashley operates and with their no hope of staying up, I wouldn't be surprised if they rang you up for a trial. lol

Surprised they didn't go for Nugent, they'll probably go for Championship players to prepare for their return to the Championship. I can see them coming down with the Pigs and Brighton.

Newcaslte and the pigs fighting it out in a to the death battle for the services of David Wheater

9 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Newcaslte and the pigs fighting it out in a to the death battle for the services of David Wheater

I didn't know you were David Wheater :ph34r::ghoulguy:

You're fancying doing a Paul Warhurst position change at your age? WTF:

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Are we allowed to be suprised at Newcastles antics in this thread? 

They've sold Joselu and Rondon today, so with Perez already leaving for 30m...Bruce might able to tempt Crouch out of retirement.

Fair play to Mike Ashley for selling a player Newcastle don't own :ph34r:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, BenitoCarbone said:

Ship has sailed, but still a chance to be the new Sarri

:duntmatter:

dust off the old Championship Manager CV, then get someone to ask skybet to give them a quote for you on numerous managerial vacancy betting lists, eventually someone will probably hire you :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

dust off the old Championship Manager CV, then get someone to ask skybet to give them a quote for you on numerous managerial vacancy betting lists, eventually someone will probably hire you :ghoulguy:

He's unlucky that Cellino is no longer at L**ds, mad old b*stard would have hired him lol