Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Guest domSWFC
2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Ampadu told he can leave Chelsea on loan. 

Would be a fantastic signing.

Good player, horrible hair. 

If he had locks like Hutchison it would be a yes. 

I like Ampadu, he’s a good defender, but I don’t think he’d be quite right for us. What the first two friendlies have shown, is that we need a more physical presence in the back line. At nearly 6- 5, Hector gave us that, and consequently, brought out the best in Tom Lees. That is the type of centre back we need, alongside any of the others we have at the club. As I said, I like young Ampadu, but he’s relatively small for a centre back, and won’t be able to dominate in the same way Hector did

Edited by gurujuan

Just now, gurujuan said:

I like Ampadu, he’s a good defender, but I don’t think he’d be quite right for us. What the first two friendliest have shown, is that we need a more physical presence in the back line. At nearly 6- 5, Hector gave us that, and consequently, brought out the best in Tom Lees. That is the type of centre back we need, alongside any of the others we have at the club. As I said, I like young Ampadu, but he’s relatively small for a centre back, and won’t be able to dominate in the same way Hector did

Plays CM too, fairly certain he’s capped by Wales senior team in that position. Being welsh I'm biased but for me he walks into the team and is a class above anyone we have. 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

I like Ampadu, he’s a good defender, but I don’t think he’d be quite right for us. What the first two friendliest have shown, is that we need a more physical presence in the back line. At nearly 6- 5, Hector gave us that, and consequently, brought out the best in Tom Lees. That is the type of centre back we need, alongside any of the others we have at the club. As I said, I like young Ampadu, but he’s relatively small for a centre back, and won’t be able to dominate in the same way Hector did

he could play centre back or midfield and would be a very good signing

he would be playing regular premiership football if he was with a team like bournemouth

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I like Ampadu, he’s a good defender, but I don’t think he’d be quite right for us. What the first two friendlies have shown, is that we need a more physical presence in the back line. At nearly 6- 5, Hector gave us that, and consequently, brought out the best in Tom Lees. That is the type of centre back we need, alongside any of the others we have at the club. As I said, I like young Ampadu, but he’s relatively small for a centre back, and won’t be able to dominate in the same way Hector did

Iorfa I genuinely think will play centre half 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

he would be playing regular premiership football if he was with a team like bournemouth

Very similar to Ake who they already have. It wouldn't surprise me if Bournemouth was where he ended up.

8 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

Well, a defensive midfielder, now yes maybe

28 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Not sure if already mentioned but Norwich have signed Sam Byram from West Ham for just £750,000, a cracking signing for them.

Fitness has been a big issue for him. But for 750k he's worth a punt.

If we move Rhodes and Joao out I can’t wait to see if we bring a Brewster or Nmecha in, even Pigott , crying out for a different option up top