Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

34 minutes ago, WWOWL1984 said:

Daily mirror reporting were in for joe piggot at Wimbledon after reading failed to finalise a deal. 

Hope they are wrong and we are in for Anthony Hartigan instead.

3 minutes ago, malek said:

Hope they are wrong and we are in for Anthony Hartigan instead.

Dont know much about both of them to be fair, just done the obligatory google search and pigott scored 15 goals and 3 assists last season which aint too shabby for £250k they rekon he would cost. 

24 minutes ago, Watto said:

Strange we didn't announce the signing of Kieran Lee after the other 5 ? 

Club seems to have shut down today ! 

I can't think what could have caused that...

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Ampadu told he can leave Chelsea on loan. 

Would be a fantastic signing.

He would be an increible Championshiop signing.

That has just got me thinking. Is it better for a young player like him to come to a top Championship side, or go to a lower Prem side?

Will the relegation battle affect his confidence? Would it help a young player to be part of a promotion challenging squad?

4 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

That has just got me thinking. Is it better for a young player like him to come to a top Championship side, or go to a lower Prem side?

Will the relegation battle affect his confidence? Would it help a young player to be part of a promotion challenging squad?

Worked for the lads at Derby last season.

2 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

He's not quite 19 yet, I'm not sure he's physically ready for a full season in the premier league yet. I'd have him here as he'd be very good backup for Borner at CB and Hutch in CM

1 minute ago, Minton said:

He's not quite 19 yet, I'm not sure he's physically ready for a full season in the premier league yet. I'd have him here as he'd be very good backup for Borner at CB and Hutch in CM

I though he looked more than capable when he played against us.

3 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

I though he looked more than capable when he played against us.

A mid table championship side. Week in, week out against the likes of Salah, Kane, Vardy, et al, he'll struggle at the moment.

There is a reason why they want to loan him out, despite their transfer ban, and it's he's not ready for Premier League football. Yet.

Edited by Minton

4 minutes ago, Minton said:

Chelsea would probably want him to be first choice wherever he went on loan. Wouldn’t have a problem with him and Hutch rotating in CM to make sure they’re both getting enough rest for different reasons 

1 minute ago, Minton said:

A mid table championship side. Week in, week out against the likes of Salah, Kane, Vardy, et al, he'll struggle at the moment.

There is a reason why they want to loan him out, despite their transfer ban, and it's he's not ready for Premier League football. Yet.

ah yeah sorry, I misread that as not being ready for the Champhionship. Agree he's not a ready for 1st team at Chelsea. I think he would get in the Pigs, Norwich, Newcastle, Southampton etc though. And would take him in a heartbeat here.