Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

If he goes then so be it, we have had a lot worse happen but to berate him when you do t even know the facts just seems a bit wrong to me, your just listening to hearsay and calling him out for not being loyal, you don’t know that he’s even spoke to them yet.  

Think your being s bit naive if you dont think Bruce has spoken Ashley.His record on loyalty is documented fact.Palace went to court to stop him breaking his contract but he still walked. I have no axe to grind with him but as he wishes to speak to other clubs there should be no way back here. If it all turns out to be rubbish I will apologise to you on here, but I cant really see that will be the case. 

3 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Think your being s bit naive if you dont think Bruce has spoken Ashley.His record on loyalty is documented fact.Palace went to court to stop him breaking his contract but he still walked. I have no axe to grind with him but as he wishes to speak to other clubs there should be no way back here. If it all turns out to be rubbish I will apologise to you on here, but I cant really see that will be the case. 

If it all breaks down, and Steve Bruce is still in charge. Then that can only be a good thing for us and the club, Steve Bruce is the only manager I trust to get us out of it his division   UTO 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

The biggest thing for me is this, sky have had reporters tracking the story, no one has any news of Bruce with Ashley or his staff.

chansiri has blocked sky from the ground which probably means he doesn’t want bruce to talk. 

The only facts we ts we know is bruce turned up for training this morning,  and the players seem to be in good spirits. 

I do t need apologies if your wrong mate, I just think a lot of our fans are presuming the worst without any real knowledge.

if it ends up being true then fair play slate him all you want, I still would t because I’m not that way out but each to their own an I understand some will want too. 

But to give hi. Dogs abuse before we know the facts is a bit rough. 

We will wait and see. It all just seems to sum up our total pre-season. FFP shows a profit of 2.5 million but in reality was a loss of 35 million. Who knows what it will be next year. We need to go up and fast.

6 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

The biggest thing for me is this, sky have had reporters tracking the story, no one has any news of Bruce with Ashley or his staff.

chansiri has blocked sky from the ground which probably means he doesn’t want bruce to talk. 

The only facts we ts we know is bruce turned up for training this morning,  and the players seem to be in good spirits. 

I do t need apologies if your wrong mate, I just think a lot of our fans are presuming the worst without any real knowledge.

if it ends up being true then fair play slate him all you want, I still would t because I’m not that way out but each to their own an I understand some will want too. 

But to give hi. Dogs abuse before we know the facts is a bit rough. 

fizz me, when did you start talking actual sense?!

The world's gone mad, I tell thee lol

34 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

I understand the point you're making about loyalty and how it could be difficult for Bruce to return (stay), but what do you propose Chansiri does if Bruce says "spoken to Ashley, no way am I going there with him in charge. Now let's get Wednesday promoted."? Does he sack him for his impertinence or support him as best he can? And as fans, do we bite our tongues and give him, and the team, support, or do we turn the place toxic?

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, jack whitham said:

All this sh@t with Bruce but time is moving on and we are signing f@ck all, not even getting linked with anyone.

We're embargoed. 

1 minute ago, jack whitham said:

All this sh@t with Bruce but time is moving on and we are signing f@ck all, not even getting linked with anyone.

What do you expect,  go out signing players while manager is on verge of walking out , doubtful 

Guest wilyfox
Just now, jack whitham said:

Frees..loans.

Would still need to be ratified by EFL. I doubt any more will be done until they've scrutinised our accounts. 

5 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Would still need to be ratified by EFL. I doubt any more will be done until they've scrutinised our accounts. 

I suspect they've already scrutinised them, one of the reasons for the delay. 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, mogbad said:

I suspect they've already scrutinised them, one of the reasons for the delay. 

Maybe. I don't know how it all works. Perhaps they were submitted before publishing. I've no idea. 

11 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

I understand the point you're making about loyalty and how it could be difficult for Bruce to return (stay), but what do you propose Chansiri does if Bruce says "spoken to Ashley, no way am I going there with him in charge. Now let's get Wednesday promoted."? Does he sack him for his impertinence or support him as best he can? And as fans, do we bite our tongues and give him, and the team, support, or do we turn the place toxic?

We have to get on with it support the club not thr manager. I dont think Bruce would hang about too long as the bond is broken. Whats sad is the fans have waited 20 years to get a manager they all respected and built confidence ,then he drops us 3 weeks before the season starts. Maybe in 10 years Bruce will realise what a missed opportunity it was to leave a lasting mark. Then again he might not give a ......

3 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Like I said I’m not sure bruce has even talked to anyone yet, I’m not denying that Newcastle might have approached us I think that’s pretty much nailed on but everyone presumes Bruce wants to jump ship, media saying its a done  and deals agreed yet not one person has seen him talking to Newcastle and he’s taking training this morning. 

I honestly think they approached and chanisiri has told him to sling his hook. 

I also think judging  on what Chansiri has done with the sky cameras has probably told bruce to not talk to the press etc. 

It migt be very simple, they approached we said no, and that’s it.  If that’s the case absolutely no problems whatsoever at the club. 

Time will tell I guess but it’s funny how sky have near enough dropped interest in the story now , it’s only getting a very small mention and is nowhere near the top story now. 

Spoke to Bullen he said he took training this morning Bruce that is  I kind of got impression he thought he would go...Bullen was very upbeat about season ahead I have to say ...

Edited by kazads
Spelling

David Nugent is on the verge of rejoining old club Preston North End after undergoing a medical at the club today, Football Insider can reveal.

Nugent is a free agent after leaving Derby last month after his contract at the club had expired.

1 minute ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

David Nugent is on the verge of rejoining old club Preston North End after undergoing a medical at the club today, Football Insider can reveal.

Nugent is a free agent after leaving Derby last month after his contract at the club had expired.

708AC4B0-3F43-40AD-A693-8F0B25AB4DA3.gif

• Haha 6