Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Jon bon Jovi is another deal I'd be looking at..at least we'd be half way there... hahahaha...Hur Hur... hahahaha....

He's a rock singer. Not a footballer. Jesus.

We needed a pacey fullback we got one ,A winger we got one ,Centre half we got one .Where are the positions we need strengthening ,I think midfield a ball winner . I hope  Bruce can get something from Joao ,He could be the Goal scorer we need .Bruce did say sometime back ,Loan players could come in late when premier clubs have named their squads .

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

WOW you're in the know and with a massive story.  Billy Barmy sounds like  character from the Beano.

We were looking at Dirk Diggler from Northampton because he can get in behind.. but Billy is looking like the realistic option as things stand.. according to my pies...

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

We needed a pacey fullback we got one ,A winger we got one ,Centre half we got one .Where are the positions we need strengthening ,I think midfield a ball winner . I hope  Bruce can get something from Joao ,He could be the Goal scorer we need .Bruce did say sometime back ,Loan players could come in late when premier clubs have named their squads .

We at least need a LB, DM, AM/W and a pacy striker.  Bruce has said he wants 3-4 more so that seems about right. Then try and offload some of the strikers, Fox and Pelupessy 

Will this week finally be when we announce the contract extensions and new signings, maybe even the new shirt and a further 2 or 3 signings would be nice. Let’s hope it’s a positive week! Really missing Saturday games now, weekends are so boring without football. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Will this week finally be when we announce the contract extensions and new signings, maybe even the new shirt and a further 2 or 3 signings would be nice. Let’s hope it’s a positive week! Really missing Saturday games now, weekend are so boring without football. 

I guess nothing will happen until the end of the week. The squad arrive back on Wednesday and maybe then they’ll take photos in the new kits. 

The embargo being lifted may be another couple of weeks away if rumours that the ground sale will take 3 weeks were true 

at least we have a practice match against shrews on Tuesday night to look forward to

Edited by Owls-Fan

27 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

We were looking at Dirk Diggler from Northampton because he can get in behind.. but Billy is looking like the realistic option as things stand.. according to my pies...

Off the record, on the QT and very hush hush.