Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

3 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Maybe time to take a break from footy, enjoy the summer, take some time off? 

Seem to be bit doom doom and gloom about everything right now and I’m sure in a week or two you’ll see it hasn’t been worth the worry. 

Alright, Mum. 

Guest wilyfox
26 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Do we know what the cryptic "Level up" message was on Twitter yet? 

There was a thread, but I can't find it. So thought the best place to ask was here...

Level up is an Elev8 slogan. Could be kit info in due course. Or just a cocktease for frustrated fans.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Skyline said:

The "Continue" possibly to do with WAWAW slogan?

No idea. Dunno where we are on that one. DC told a fan at oitp on Sunday that kit delays weren't a WAWAW issue. 

Guest domSWFC

My prediction is we announce the 3 new signings, Reach new contract and kit is released by surprise signing Frank Ribery. 

Guest The Horse

Probably someone just excited that the  80's referencing Stranger Things starts a new season today on Netflix.

I read earlier that some journalists believed we were interested in Vaulks as well as Turnbull, and that the soft embargo is now lifted. They think we'll be in mostly for released players and loanees.

https://www.sheffieldwednesday.news/news/journalist-claims-soundings-were-made-by-sheffield-wednesday-over-then-rotherham-midfielder-will-vaulks/

But if there's some cash spare or we can get rid of a few players, then hopefully we could go for Morsy and try and bring Hector back? If we can somehow wheel and deal or engineer a way to buy one or two players, my preferred choices would be Hector as top priority with Morsy as an outside second priority. I'd be happy enough with quality out of contract signings and a few quality loanees. But I also think, if possible, Hector and Morsy under Bruce, would give us what we need to have a real go for it.