theowlsman

Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Just now, wilyfox said:

We should only sign beasts. No beast, no party. 

exactly or no excited guru no party... :ghoulguy:

That Kieran Maguire is a reyt thrower.

Said for months we'd be under an embargo and now saying there's no confirmation either way.

What a bell.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

Apologies ment legal case,

Never said they needed to make a statement,you mentioned the club making regular updates when accusing posters of making things up concerning an embargo.

No, I accused posters of making up this news blackout rubbish. 

Chansiri said in January that we'd be under a soft embargo if things didn't change, with the possibility of it becoming a full one.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/dejphon-chansiri-statement/

"To make our situation 100% clear, we are not under any kind of embargo right now. However, if our problems cannot be solved by March when we submit our accounts to the EFL, another soft embargo is inevitable. This will become a full embargo if again the problems cannot be solved at the end of the financial year."

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Chansiri said in January that we'd be under a soft embargo if things didn't change, with the possibility of it becoming a full one.

"To make our situation 100% clear, we are not under any kind of embargo right now. However, if our problems cannot be solved by March when we submit our accounts to the EFL, another soft embargo is inevitable. This will become a full embargo if again the problems cannot be solved at the end of the financial year."

Hence the supposed ground sale.

19 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

Apologies ment legal case,

Never said they needed to make a statement,you mentioned the club making regular updates when accusing posters of making things up concerning an embargo.

What  legal case?

Posted (edited)

Leeds complete Helder Costa signing. Season loan that turns permanent in July 2020. good signing imo :-(

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Minton said:

While quoting someone mentioning the news being the embargo.. apologies if I misinterpreted what you were trying to say 

Do you personally think we are under some form of embargo?

8 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

What  legal case?

The one Minton mentioned the club would not make a statement on.

17 minutes ago, Woozie said:

These are the accounts that apparently still haven’t been submitted? 

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Jordan Willis would be a great pick up on a free. 

Souare would have been too good for us before his car accident. If hes anything like he was before he'd be great. 

I can't imagine we'll be after two more centre halves. With Lees, Thorniley, Borner and Iorfa who can play there, surely there's only room for one more. 

Hector is clearly first choice, but it's likely we might have to play the long game in that pursuit. Is Willis going to wait patiently by on the off chance we fail to agree a deal for Hector? Very unlikely. I suspect Willis will agree a deal with another Championship club whilst we're still pursuing Hector. 

Agree about Souare though. He was a top performer for Palace before his car accident. If he could rediscover that form, he'd be a top player in the Championship. 

12 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

While quoting someone mentioning the news being the embargo.. apologies if I misinterpreted what you were trying to say 

Do you personally think we are under some form of embargo?

We are, I believe, under a soft embargo until the EFL ratify our late accounts.  

7 minutes ago, Minton said:

We are, I believe, under a soft embargo until the EFL ratify our late accounts.  

That reads that they are with the EFL?

1 hour ago, jack whitham said:

Kieran Maguire just told me that there has been no official announcement from anyone to suggest we are even under a soft embargo.

He is a guest on Biggs show on Thursday. Surely we have to be under some sort of embargo though, we would have announced the signings if we weren’t? 

35 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Hence the supposed ground sale.

There is absolutely no proof of this.

Chansiri has said himself we are in trouble. Sooner people wake up the better. The three players we’ve ‘signed’ aren’t ours until the EFL sanction them.

• Agree 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Chansiri has said himself we are in trouble. Sooner people wake up the better. The three players we’ve ‘signed’ aren’t ours until the EFL sanction them.

Not having it. 

We aren't in trouble - Bruce wouldn't come here if we were in trouble.

Scaremongering at it's finest. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I've read in a few places that the ground has been sold.

Do you really think these players would train and turn up to public events without signing a contract? Stop flouncing.

The shares we had issued for 21m have helped towards FFP.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Minton said:

Just like you made up that Bidwell was in Portugal.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

If he has made a complete recovery, Souare, would be quite an exciting signing There, I’ve said it

Are you feeling ok ? :Sid:

• Haha 1