Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Been told by two indirect sources now a few weeks apart that Vaulks should be signing for us.

one was told by someone involved with the tinpots and the other has links to tinpots n owls. 

So could be summat in we will see 

few miller friends say he’s prob not the best they had but will always give 100%

got decent shot n throw on him. Can play various positions. 

Where he would fit into our squad I’m not sure. 

On the bench?

6 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I thought Vaulks was their main man?

Same with Semi Ajayi. When you read their comments their fans seem to play them both down as players. Clearly they either arent as good as we think they are or they are being non plussed about them because they know they're leaving and also were ultimately both still parts of a team that got relegated. 

59 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I thought Vaulks was their main man?

Great passer of te ball, capable of scoring from long range and with great long throw in. Very slow and offers poor defensive tracking back (in my opinion).

22 hours ago, richowl said:

What’s that CB like we’ve been linked with plays for st Johnstone I think?

I just can't get exited or have any hope for any player were linked with who plays in the Scottish leagues. 

The last decent signing we had from North of the border was JP McGovern, good player in league 1 as that's the standard. 

I remember looking at the highlight real of Stevie May when we signed him,looked like a Scottish "rock n roll Ronaldo".............. 

Then reality hit... 

lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ozzieowl said:

Been told by two indirect sources now a few weeks apart that Vaulks should be signing for us.

one was told by someone involved with the tinpots and the other has links to tinpots n owls. 

So could be summat in we will see 

few miller friends say he’s prob not the best they had but will always give 100%

got decent shot n throw on him. Can play various positions. 

Where he would fit into our squad I’m not sure. 

Only thing I remember seeing of Vaulks from highlights is getting sent off after a bout 10 minutes for an X-rated two footed idiotic challenge he didn't néed to do that even hutch would have winced looking at lol

Millwall have had a 1-5m offer for Jamal Lowe, turned down by Portsmouth, but are confident of securing a deal Think of all the lower league forwards, he has the best chance of becoming the new Callum Wilson. He’d definitely be someone I’d like us to take a chance with No guarantees that he could do it on a bigger stage, but he has all the attributes, and is young enough to make the step up