theowlsman

Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

4 hours ago, 19owl08 said:

Send me a link to your mates website please. I can’t find anyone that I like in Sheffield. I ended up going to Brighton for my last one & had to wait 6 months before the first sitting then another 3 months for the next one to finish it.

Not sure on what you like but if you’re a fan of traditional colour tattoos I would highly recommend the guy I use. Located in Barnsley so not far away. His Instagram (if you use that much) is @padz13 and the shop if called Lucky 13. Worth a look if that’s what you like. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Good luck getting him for less than £7 million.

Agree.. he's easily that in today's market.

13 hours ago, prowl said:

I can't believe how tedious this has become. Roll on the start of the season because at least then there will be something to talk about other than Palmers great/useless, Rhodes is past it/a top player. We are/aren't selling the ground.

I might have to go and talk to the wife for a bit....that's how bored I am.

Rivers will be open soon pal.... Roll on the 16th

• Like 1

13 hours ago, prowl said:

I can't believe how tedious this has become. Roll on the start of the season because at least then there will be something to talk about other than Palmers great/useless, Rhodes is past it/a top player. We are/aren't selling the ground.

It’s like those week long holidays when after 3 days you’ve run out of things to say to each other and now it’s desperation finding something to say.

Anyway, the weather is looking a bit patchy later this week 

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, prowl said:

The Penguin will be here soon with his transfer rumours , dont worry. 

• Agree 1

Not much happening and to be taken with a pinch of salt, but according to Nixon seems we're still quoting suitors for FF £14M. 

That potential backup keeper I mentioned Liam Kelly is apparently moving to QPR for £50k. Absolute bargain. Lee Wallace Scottish left back is signing for them on a free too.

Just what have we got to spend ? If we waste it this time ,Its going to be a struggle next season ,I just hope some of the u18 side show some promise .

53 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

That potential backup keeper I mentioned Liam Kelly is apparently moving to QPR for £50k. Absolute bargain. Lee Wallace Scottish left back is signing for them on a free too.

League 1 club soon in my opinion.

• Agree 2

18 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Going home to the Famous? Hearts need a keeper

Happy for you that Hearts signed Livingston captain Halkett. Will be great replacement for Southar if he leaves.

Brad Wurst from Hertha Berlin

28 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Apparently a really bad attitude....a bit of a brat

Here all week....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, edinburghowl said:

Footballers love London though, don't they?  We can't compete if they want to swan around hipster bars, posting 7 Instagram stories a night.  

45 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Zat iz ze wurst in ze galaxy,FFS lol 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

League 1 club soon in my opinion.

Agreed I think it is very likely. They are going to struggle for sure.

51 minutes ago, malek said:

Happy for you that Hearts signed Livingston captain Halkett. Will be great replacement for Southar if he leaves.

He is a really solid signing. Good defender, he got a place in the SPFL team of the year, and is dangerous in the opposition’s box too. I’m really happy with that signing.

I think we will be looking for another centre back if Souttar leaves. And it will take £5m+ I reckon before the club would even entertain an offer. He is contracted for a number of years and financially the club don’t need to sell. Rangers fans reckon they are interested but I doubt they can afford him, and I don’t think he would be interested in going. It will be abroad, Championship, or EPL if he goes anywhere.

5 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Footballers love London though, don't they?  We can't compete if they want to swan around hipster bars, posting 7 Instagram stories a night.  

lol

1 hour ago, Hitcat said:

Isn't he banger average :Sid:

• Haha 3

Been assuming that putting v high price tags on Forestieri and Rhodes is poor judgement on our part up to now but maybe we just don't want to sell them?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, vulture_squadron said:

Been assuming that putting v high price tags on Forestieri and Rhodes is poor judgement on our part up to now but maybe we just don't want to sell them?

Those valuations may come down if we get who we want first though.

18 hours ago, Bigblueowl said:

I read that they only have a 20 million pot to spend. 

I have a friend who is a big Norwich fan nad he told me situation. He did not know exact amount but he said they were certain to be relegated but would be well placed to bounce back having acquired funds from Premiership and hoping current players stay loyal as having given them a fair crack of whip in Premiership. It si similar to Burnly and WBA who had yo yo approach until managed to get strong enough team to stay in PL. Think Blunts may adopt similar strategy.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Quist said:

I have a friend who is a big Norwich fan nad he told me situation. He did not know exact amount but he said they were certain to be relegated but would be well placed to bounce back having acquired funds from Premiership and hoping current players stay loyal as having given them a fair crack of whip in Premiership. It si similar to Burnly and WBA who had yo yo approach until managed to get strong enough team to stay in PL. Think Blunts may adopt similar strategy.

Well that's a smarter approach than Fulham's. 

• Agree 2