Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

7 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Micah Richards......!!!!!!!!

Physically he is probably the type of player Bruce would want. would imagine he is still fairly quick and strong. But just hasn't had any proper football for a long time has he.

Guest wilyfox

Micah Richards...

over 30? Check

injured a lot? Check

past his best? Check

overpaid for contribution? Check

it's a clean sweep...

3yr deal! 

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Whelan or Jedinak?

Head says no, but think Whelan has another season in him. Subject to wages, offers good experience in an area of the pitch we are short.

Could he come home to finish his career? Maybe, have to trust Bruce to get the balance right. 

If we addressed the balance in midfield and brought in some legs out wide, absolutely Whelan could come in and do a job 

6 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Bristol City wanting £10M for Callum O'Dowda. Thats after they already sold that young centre back for £13M. And sold their 3 beat players last year for a combined £25M. 

In a way I can see why Chansiri gives our players big valuations but we always seem go be striking when the market for them has gone cold. Timing is key with how you turnover your squad. We've been rubbish at it. 

Surprise surprise. Bristol City recieve upwards of double the £800k they paid for Mo Eisa last year. Peterborough have bought him for around £1.5M+ (estimated). Great business for a guy who played 6 games last year. 

14 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Surprise surprise. Bristol City recieve upwards of double the £800k they paid for Mo Eisa last year. Peterborough have bought him for around £1.5M+ (estimated). Great business for a guy who played 6 games last year. 

Tbf it's great business if you run the local shop.... but in modern day football?

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Tbf it's great business if you run the local shop.... but in modern day football?

Small wins help. But theres already evidence of them selling average players for more money than we've ever sold our best players for and YES they haven't progressed much as a club. I think thats down to their ambitions. But, it shows our own market dealings up and we've still ended up a worse position than them. 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Small wins help. But theres already evidence of them selling average players for more money than we've ever sold our best players for and YES they haven't progressed much as a club. I think thats down to their ambitions. But, it shows our own market dealings up and we've still ended up a worse position than them. 

Any win is helpful...room .. whatever keeps pointing that out... I tend to agree with him as I do you.

2 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

It will all be very clear which direction we are going in    BELIEVE.    UTO 

Is this like the 321 riddle at the end of the show? 

Ok, I’ll have a crack.

Theres only One Direction isn’t there?

Harry Styles? More like Nobby Stiles.

Nobby had no teeth, “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth” by Alvin & the chipmunks. Alvin Martin famously played for West Ham and so did ...

Andy Carroll?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Ok, I’ll have a crack.

Nobby had no teeth, “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth” by Alvin & the chipmunks. Alvin Martin famously played for West Ham and so did ...

Andy Carroll?

I think you have cracked it!

1 hour ago, Yellowbelly said:

Ok, I’ll have a crack.

Andy Carroll?

57 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

I think you have cracked it!

I think he's cracked up, FFS lol .

Bring on the new season before we all go insane :Sid: 

1 hour ago, malek said:

Williams left Charlton. He is still 25, and could blossom playing under right manager.

Jonny Williams? 

He wouldn't be playing League1 football, if his injury record wasn't worse than Abdi's 

1 hour ago, malek said:

Williams left Charlton. He is still 25, and could blossom playing under right manager.

Cracking player if he’s fit