Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Can't see Derby doing any sort of business just yet. Especially with what's going off at Chelsea, you just know if they come calling he's going to be off like a shot. Based on that why would players sign for them knowing the manager might be off very soon.

22 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Derby saved us a fair bit of money to be fair. They bought that dodgy forward from Reading when we thought we had him and he was never heard of again. Name slips my memory he was that good. Hold on was it Blackman ?

It was Nick Blackman and as I recall they were all over our Twitter trying to rub it in. 

Hardly a Cantona moment was it Derby.  :ghoulguy:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

145 pages - no signings 

we must have the most desperate fans in the world lol 

We've already signed 12, but the club are waiting for a random future date to announce them 

Oh and Odubajo ... 

1781342901_ShitAnyway(1).png.f1796f2bc963c632143348e5c4f0580d.png

• Haha 3

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

Been down to the training ground mate, already an owl.     UTO 

So do we know who else is all ready an owl?. 

46 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Whelan or Jedinak?

Jedinak was a quality player few years ago, but I’d prob say Whelan has a bit more left in tank 

Guest gizowl
3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Jedinak was a quality player few years ago, but I’d prob say Whelan has a bit more left in tank 

Think this is where we need to push the boat out if we can and go for Morsey or similar, the other two because of their age aren't going to be an upgrade on what we have in that position. 

4 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Think this is where we need to push the boat out if we can and go for Morsey or similar, the other two because of their age aren't going to be an upgrade on what we have in that position. 

Disagree, Whelan has just made 36 appearances for a play off winning side he’s got another year at this level for me , and he could be 45 and would still be an upgrade on pelupessy 

I understand we need some legs in midfield especially out wide, but let’s not be ruling out every potential signing because he’s not 22 and runs like usain bolt