Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

52 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Nixon suggesting there might be significance to Wilder even now being linked with West Brom, possibly an indicator of unrest behind the scenes...

Please let this be true. 

Guest wilyfox

It's true. Wilder wants out of the premier league because every fukker earns over 40k per week. He's disgusted. 

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

It's true. Wilder wants out of the premier league because every fukker earns over 40k per week. He's disgusted. 

Apart from him its pigenomics. Budget £1 from poundland prince. £3million Bin Ladens. Nothing from Mcsow. Self destruction mode in place.:ph34r:

If there isn’t a deal to be done with Norwich and Rhodes it’s gonna be really interesting to see what Bruce does with him, he’s a professional so I’m sure he would come back and screw the nut I just hope Bruce can get him integrated at the club like he clearly was at Norwich 

Really important we get some quality out wide that can get the ball in the box a bit more regular to play anywhere near Rhodes strengths, his positioning can be excellent and that’s something we need to take advantage of if he’s to be a success here 

Just now, Royal_D said:

If there isn’t a deal to be done with Norwich and Rhodes it’s gonna be really interesting to see what Bruce does with him, he’s a professional so I’m sure he would come back and screw the nut I just hope Bruce can get him integrated at the club like he clearly was at Norwich 

Really important we get some quality out wide that can get the ball in the box a bit more regular to play anywhere near Rhodes strengths, his positioning can be excellent and that’s something we need to take advantage of if he’s to be a success here 

He doesn’t want to come back. 

25 minutes ago, vulva said:

He doesn’t want to come back. 

He's not got much choice if we are paying his wages and Norwich won't meet our terms. Besides which the lad is a good pro with an excellent attitude and will see out his contract.

• Thanks 1

Just now, prowl said:

He's not got much choice if we are paying his wages and Norwich won't meet our terms. Besides which the lad is a good pro with an excellent attitude and will see out his contract.

Fair enough. But he doesn’t want to come back.

16 minutes ago, prowl said:

Rumoured he was bullied while he was here. No idea if it's true.

I would trust Bruce to sort that out.

Heard something similar....

something to do with his dad been there as well. 

one reasons Andy left us etc