Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Instead of moaning like a bunch of 6yo's.  Why don''t you leave it to our very experienced manager to recruit whoever he thinks will improve us.  He's not bad at getting out of this league in the right direction.

No, I want to do it!!!!lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Unless we absolutely have to, I wouldn’t sell Forestieri, unless of course, we can replace him with better

That would not be difficult if his form  continues to be patchy and his injuries persist. I think any good offer at the moment we would be silly 

to refuse as long as Bruce can use the money. Bruce has record better than most at finding the players that make a winning team.

Guest wilyfox

I just hope we don't go into next season reeling off the same old one-liners...if only we can keep FF fit and firing...if Joao can find some consistency...if Lee and Hutchinson can avoid injury.

Looking forward to new blood coming into the team so we can mount a fresh challenge.

2 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

131 pages in, and nothing substantive as of yet. Some of the names mentioned in this thread are in my humble opinion, laughable. But, this is a forum where views are welcome, so until the club mention something concrete, or one of the many ITK merchants post some nailed on info, I will continue to peruse with a certain amount of scepticism.

Keep the suggestions/ rumours coming by the way  as I do not have any ear or pipeline into the inner workings of the club, unlike many on here presumably.

It would be really interesting if the next 'Transfer Rumours Mega Thread' had a list on the first page where all the rumours could be listed. Maybe, Name, Current Club/Free Agent, Outcome ie signed for us/signed for other club. It would be interesting to have the list even if it is just to laugh at some of the outcomes.

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, speak up and we might be able to persuade Owlsman or one of the administrators to include it for the next tranfer window thread.

7 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I just hope we don't go into next season reeling off the same old one-liners...if only we can keep FF fit and firing...if Joao can find some consistency...if Lee and Hutchinson can avoid injury.

Looking forward to new blood coming into the team so we can mount a fresh challenge.

Well sounds like Bruce means business with the fitness, hes said players are getting fined if they turn up first day unfit, hes even done individual programmes for the players so no excuses this year.

Guest wilyfox
Just now, stocksyuto said:

Well sounds like Bruce means business with the fitness, hes said players are getting fined if they turn up first day unfit, hes even done individual programmes for the players so no excuses this year.

I'd be encouraged by that if we had a group of generally fit bods - but we don't. Bruce may want high intensity, but that'd probably break a number of our lads. Not enough athletes in the squad. 

23 minutes ago, prowl said:

It would be really interesting if the next 'Transfer Rumours Mega Thread' had a list on the first page where all the rumours could be listed. Maybe, Name, Current Club/Free Agent, Outcome ie signed for us/signed for other club. It would be interesting to have the list even if it is just to laugh at some of the outcomes.

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, speak up and we might be able to persuade Owlsman or one of the administrators to include it for the next tranfer window thread.

Good idea! 

43 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Yeah agreed, I think we need that fresh but cautious optimism that we felt in 2015 where we had a new squad. Since then a mixture of pressure and injuries has taken its toll and by the end it had all run out of steam.

7 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Might have already been said but Adrian, West Ham keeper has been released. 32 year old.

Got a feeling he'd be a solid keeper at this level.

Leeds are after a keeper