Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

26 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Not saying we should do it.

Just trying to find some reasoning behind what is probably just another bulsh*t rumour

36 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

Think you're just getting worked up over Agent talk buddy.

Absolutely no chance we'd sign Downing in a purely playing capacity.

Damn right im getting worked up. What else is there to do.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Might have already been said but Adrian, West Ham keeper has been released. 32 year old.

Got a feeling he'd be a solid keeper at this level.

He was good for them before they signed Fabianski, think he'll stay in the PL or move abroad.

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Can't disagree more. You'd be replacing Adam Reach with an ancient but expensive and slowing 34 year old thats just achieved a grand total of 2 goals and 1 assist all season. Exactly the opposite of the sort of business we should be doing. I'd be very frustrated with that. Just for comparison Reach achieved 8 goals and 7 assists and was playing in an awful Jos side for half the year. 

To be fair to Downing, and to balance the point made in your last sentence, Downing was playing in a Tony Pulis side for the whole year.

And just to be clear, I'm not in favour.

23 minutes ago, BrumBlue said:

For what its worth, few rumours of us offering westwood contract. Could be nothing in it.

Id imagine his wages are quite high so that should stop us straight away

You certainly won't be signing Westwood.

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

D7uSPNKW0AAUxp8.jpg

Quite a few Leeds fans on social media are wetting themselves because they think the guy with the backpack is FF walking into b*llend road even though it clearly isn't. Had to laugh.

One at the front is the hair transplant bloke

Their all at it FFS

:Sid:

• Haha 5

131 pages in, and nothing substantive as of yet. Some of the names mentioned in this thread are in my humble opinion, laughable. But, this is a forum where views are welcome, so until the club mention something concrete, or one of the many ITK merchants post some nailed on info, I will continue to peruse with a certain amount of scepticism.

Keep the suggestions/ rumours coming by the way  as I do not have any ear or pipeline into the inner workings of the club, unlike many on here presumably.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

In all honesty it wouldn’t surprise me if Bielsa went in for FF , I’d still sell at a reasonable price 

Wouldn't be against this, but not sure Leeds have the money, thought promotion was poo or bust for them last season and their owner has been seeking investment. Spent £10m on bamford last year and knowing DC, would need to at least match this. 

Depends who they sell I suppose. 

18 minutes ago, striker said:

Wouldn't be against this, but not sure Leeds have the money, thought promotion was poo or bust for them last season and their owner has been seeking investment. Spent £10m on bamford last year and knowing DC, would need to at least match this. 

Depends who they sell I suppose. 

Unless we absolutely have to, I wouldn’t sell Forestieri, unless of course, we can replace him with better

1 hour ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

131 pages in, and nothing substantive as of yet. Some of the names mentioned in this thread are in my humble opinion, laughable. But, this is a forum where views are welcome, so until the club mention something concrete, or one of the many ITK merchants post some nailed on info, I will continue to peruse with a certain amount of scepticism.

Keep the suggestions/ rumours coming by the way  as I do not have any ear or pipeline into the inner workings of the club, unlike many on here presumably.

You don't need to know the inner workings pal just make shat up like! 

• Haha 2