Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

15 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

You've been.chatting some reytshite so expect to get called out now and then init....

We'll go up next year when themcuntz come down and you and a few others will look reyt sillytwats...

Believe or fuckoff...

Too much ginger beer chap i reckon, has it been a long day in the pub

Init (whatever that means)

Edited by billyblack

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Wallace managed to fill the role quite nicely whilst being a better player to boot.

read somewhere the other day Wallace has barely missed a game all season,amazing how his injury woes dissapeared once he left us...........

1 minute ago, legendaryswan said:

read somewhere the other day Wallace has barely missed a game all season,amazing how his injury woes dissapeared once he left us...........

He didn't have any injury woes with us, did he? I think he was ruled out for the final couple of months or so of his final season, but I only otherwise remember him being generally available for us.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
45 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Fair enough.. there's talk he's not popular at the club.

Sounds like you just made that up to try and win an argument...:ghoulguy:

3 minutes ago, cowl said:

He didn't have any injury woes with us, did he? I think he was ruled out for the final couple of months or so of his final season, but I only otherwise remember him being generally available for us.

Just that final season,think he about 20 games

26 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

You've been.chatting some reytshite so expect to get called out now and then init....

We'll go up next year when themcuntz come down and you and a few others will look reyt sillytwats...

Believe or fuckoff...

Anyway Bertie son, its been splendid conversing with you, enjoy your kip, hope the hangover is horrendous. 

Love to chat more but i get more sense from the dog and hes asleep. Just add you to the ignore list, bit like getting rid of a veruca.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, billyblack said:

Anyway Bertie son, its been splendid conversing with you, enjoy your kip, hope the hangover is horrendous. 

Love to chat more but i get more sense from the dog and hes asleep. Just add you to the ignore list, bit like getting rid of a veruca.

Please add me too

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Morepork said:

Can someone give me a heads up when this thread reaches rock bottom, can’t be far off.... lol

We still need Penguin to appear, and Roland to start negging everyones posts on the thread yet. Might be a while.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

He didn't have any 'injury woes', did he?

The fewest number of games he played for us in a season was 31, which is pretty good going.

The only time he had any real time off with injury was towards the end of his final season when he picked up a knee injury.

8 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Talented player, seemed a really nice lad on the Sunderland documentary too. Just had so many injuries 

Remember when Croatia won 2:1 in Wales despite hosts dominating for much of the game. Williams looked best player on the pitch that night. He was everywhere, getting on the ball and giving rytham to his team's play. Such a shame injuries stopped him from fulfilling his early promise for now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Morepork said:

Can someone give me a heads up when this thread reaches rock bottom, can’t be far off.... lol

NOW !!!..................Av heard Franny Jeffers is still match fit ....................could he do a job for us ???

• Haha 3