Sign in to follow this  
2roland2

Club Shop

24 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

I feel your pain.  

50879330_10155949849952011_4962330283798953984_o.thumb.jpg.981a48bb4ce63160b947b8c0e0957ca0.jpg

513SoHgnKDL.jpg.73585a8487fe5b8e61984cf0aa8ecc46.jpg

Why'd you call ya kids by the same name,and is the only way to tell which "mitchell" is "mitchell" is by having a number on,ya know if ya giving em a tellin off and you shout MITCHELL,they all say what dad,you can say no not you number 10,not you number 9.............................:biggrin:

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Ok, I think i have been pretty vocal on why i haven't been going to matches, and that won't change until the pricing does. That aside, my boys want a football shirt for world book day next week, One has the Barcelona kit because it was nearly half the price of the Wednesday one until prices were dropped. 

So i manage to coax my eldest (8) into wanting the Wednesday top, yeah its £10/£15 more but i will bite the bullet for this one, got him excited about having his name on the back and he wants number 7.

Then my youngest (5) then shouts daddy but i want a up the owls one too....... lol so i bite the bullett and say ok son, he says what was your favourite number so i say number 8 for John Sheridan son, he looks and smiles and says i want that please daddy. So heres me proud as punch, overpaying which i don't like but proud as punch.

So i put them in the basket, names and numbers all on, £102 which is ridiculous but ok i will let this one go.

It will not take my payment......... so i panic, load up my bank thinking fizz i have been hacked, nope plenty in there, so try again. Still no payment can be taken........... a message says ring this number in business hours, so i ring at 5pm thinking they won't answer but will leave a message for them to ring me,....... nope it just rings dead and says try later........

Now heres the thing, i have been very vocal about thinking us fans get ripped off, and for me paying £10/15 more for a replica shirt than all of the top shirts in the world is taking the wee wee, but its my club and i want my boys in blue and white ( this is the one thing Chansiri as got me on) and i want them in blue and white.

I finally give in and not only does it not take my order but i can't sort that problem.

Now i know its out of hours.... just..... but surely have a simple thing like a message service or a we are open between x hours message, add to that I'm trying to buy from a website, surely they can have a live help system for these sort of problems.

I now have a job on getting my eldest to not reverting to the stupid man ute kit his mates at school are wearing over the weekend, plus not knowing if it can be sorted tomorrow and if i can then get the shirt in time for the world book day......

Come on ffs simple things like this aren't hard to sort?????? 

Buy the shirts. Tell the kids who they are supporting and why. 

It really is simple. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Buy the shirts. Tell the kids who they are supporting and why. 

It really is simple. 

Yeah sorry pal, i prefer my kids to actually want something rather than forcing it upon them, a bit out there for yorkshire folk i know but ya know

• Haha 1

Each to their own esp with parenting

NOW GET THE SHIRT ON RIGHT THIS MINUTE LAD:ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Each to their own esp with parenting

NOW GET THE SHIRT ON RIGHT THIS MINUTE LAD:ghoulguy:

They have now chosen it themselves, after years of me showing them, they now can't turn around to me like i do my dad and call him a cheeky monkey for making me watch this bag of want we put up with lol 

Fuckinghell.....

Bloke justifies buying Wednesday shirts for his sons by sending them to school as a matchday programme on World Book Day and cries like a baby because his card won't work and they'll have to wait a day or two.

Buy the Barcelona, buy the Man U and Get t'Lane!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Fuckinghell.....

Bloke justifies buying Wednesday shirts for his sons by sending them to school as a matchday programme on World Book Day and cries like a baby because his card won't work and they'll have to wait a day or two.

Buy the Barcelona, buy the Man U and Get t'Lane!!

Card does work and has worked to the tune of £500, think if you had tried to buy something and it apparently didn't work according to the  website but actually it just took your money and not made your order, you might be at least a little bit miffed at how want the site is?

Its ok I'm trying to make light of it, but what i that £500 was needed for outgoing bills?? right laugh ey? 

thankfully I'm ok and it doesn't effect me to that extent but it isn't great is it

Edited by 2roland2

2 hours ago, keepitsteel89 said:

The club shop dosnt make 50quid per customer per week. It dose not make 50k a week. It may just about stretch to average that.. although I seriously doubt it

So what are you saying?

it does make £50k a week, but it also doesn’t?! Lol 

12 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

So what are you saying?

it does make £50k a week, but it also doesn’t?! Lol 

If you dont understand "on average" then I am not going to waste typing anymore than this lol.. I think your doin it on purpose? surly?

Edited by keepitsteel89
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Well i don't know sales figures, but if a club with our supporter base can't pull in more than that it suggests a major issue, a couple of which I'm pointing out, i haven't even gone to the ticket side because i gave up on the one time i tired to use that a few years ago but I'm guessing thats a fizz up too from some comments on here previously.

our merchandise isn't cheap and most that will be used online will probably be higher ticket items, shirts, kits, tops, jewellery dvds? 

Thats a different story all together though the sales end, but it does link in to the site being friendly and usable, the easier it is to use the more people will spend, and return.

The ticket site is great.  The new mobile one is fantastic.  I bought 4 Chelsea tickets in about 30 seconds the other week.  Couldn't be any better IMO.  But hey, you couldn't use that either a couple of years ago so why not have another dig at the club.

• Like 2

Got 3 tickets for the Luton replay very quickly - they went on general sale at 2pm, and got my email receipt back timed at 14:00 exactly

20 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

A football shirt.

For World Book Day.

Ok I give in, what am I missing?

lol

world book day my kids school don't allow football shirts ,in fact they don't even allow kids to celebrate xmas ,xmas cards were banned this year , no I aint joking. the club shop I try to keep out of ,most of the staff don't know how to smile in there either. 

19 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

The ticket site is great.  The new mobile one is fantastic.  I bought 4 Chelsea tickets in about 30 seconds the other week.  Couldn't be any better IMO.  But hey, you couldn't use that either a couple of years ago so why not have another dig at the club.

Shut up you tool

20 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

A football shirt.

For World Book Day.

Ok I give in, what am I missing?

lol

I sent my lads in football kit then threw them a programme told them if they moan show them this book I ain’t spending more money on stupid costumes for 1 day haha 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

world book day my kids school don't allow football shirts ,in fact they don't even allow kids to celebrate xmas ,xmas cards were banned this year , no I aint joking. the club shop I try to keep out of ,most of the staff don't know how to smile in there either. 

Sounds a great laugh

6 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Keep it civil please.

Then stop talking testicles please. I have wasted far too much time replying to someone who thinks the answer to customer service, stopping the site taking money and not creating orders , correct info on a site, and live help adding is going to cost £80k plus and 4 staff members. 

It’s like debating with a 4 year old who tries to be clever but ends up just saying things for the sake of saying them just go away 

Edited by 2roland2

2 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Then stop talking testicles please. I have wasted far too much time replying to someone who thinks the answer to customer service, stopping the site taking money and not creating orders , correct info on a site, and live help adding is going to cost £80k plus and 4 staff members. 

It’s like debating with a 4 year old who tries to be clever but ends up just saying things for the sake of saying them just go away 

You don't have to respond to anything.  But if you do, don't make it personal or abusive please.  Simple rules for the site.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

You don't have to respond to anything.  But if you do, don't make it personal or abusive please.  Simple rules for the site.

Then stop talking rubbish, leave the thread, and stop trying to wind someone up who has £500 stuck on the club account, 

You do it a lot, and then cry wolf when people react, it shouldn’t be allowed but no doubt it will go unnoticed. 

Just leave the thread