Thank You, Mr Chansiri

I really felt for him yesterday with that clown of a journalist trying to derail and destroy the Steve Bruce welcome.

It was completely ill-timed and innappropriate.

We really should celebrate Mr Delphon Chansiri and show him some afftection.

It is not so long ago that we had the snake Richards as Chairman who kept "Fancy Dans" Wilson on as manager thereby selling us down the river to land his lucrative role at the Premier League.

Then later we had Dave Allen as Chairman who felt it was necessary to sue a Wednesday fan suffering from cancer just for stating opposing views.

Maybe we do not really appreciate how fortunate we are.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

He was up there...he got asked questions...at least we can rest assured someone is offering £175 million for the club, should DC wish to sell...I was rather reassured lol

Hello Att

:Chansiri:

(Only kidding; agree with everything you say)

• Haha 1

The questioning just seemed like the wrong time and occasion to me.

The bigger issue is that this Chairman has actually put significant money into SWFC.

Yes, he has made mistakes with his choice of advisors but hopefully now he seems to be learning.

1 minute ago, Owls Loyal said:

The questioning just seemed like the wrong time and occasion to me.

The bigger issue is that this Chairman has actually put significant money into SWFC.

Yes, he has made mistakes with his choice of advisors but hopefully now he seems to be learning.

Chansiri is sitting up there.....There are questions fans want answering...I agree it was mainly about Steve Bruce, but the hiring of Bruce was bound to lead to questions of budget, money and FFP..wasn't it?

Personally I think DC is very much out of his depth and in the past has made some very poor decisions on and off the pitch. However with him bringing in Bruce I think or hope he is seeing he needs to try something different. I really do believe he wants the best for the club he just needs guidance imo. Some of the abuse he gets is very uncalled for. I feel like tomorrow is the start of a new era on the pitch, let’s hope things of the pitch start to improve also. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Personally I think DC is very much out of his depth and in the past has made some very poor decisions on and off the pitch. However with him bringing in Bruce I think or hope he is seeing he needs to try something different. I really do believe he wants the best for the club he just needs guidance imo. Some of the abuse he gets is very uncalled for. I feel like tomorrow is the start of a new era on the pitch, let’s hope things of the pitch start to improve also. 

The only thing I'm worried about at the minute is a season ticket price hike...I'm on the cusp.....

The 1867 wotsit will not take off, and after his "The fans should spend money, like I spend money" comment shows me he still hasn't grasped the sort of fanbase Wednesday have.

Still to be fair to him, the Bruce coup is excellent, although I still wonder if Katrienne thought he was called "Bruges"

Must admit that before yesterday's press conference I was pretty deflated about us as a club. But the new man spoke with clarity and confidence and I have to admit that I'm feeling a lot more upbeat about the future. It'll be a big job but in Steve Bruce we have a manager who knows the league and knows what it takes to get us to the next level.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

He was up there...he got asked questions...at least we can rest assured someone is offering £175 million for the club, should DC wish to sell...I was rather reassured lol

It was me. I’m planning on winning euromillions tonight, then I’ll go on here and ask for us to club together for the other 75m then we’re away? Who’s in?

16 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

It was me. I’m planning on winning euromillions tonight, then I’ll go on here and ask for us to club together for the other 75m then we’re away? Who’s in?

I'm in mate..You win the £75 mill...Give me £3 mill  so I can do me interim report on viability...then I'll phone you from Nigeria to sort the minutae out.................... 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I'm in mate..You win the £75 mill...Give me £3 mill  so I can do me interim report on viability...then I'll phone you from Nigeria to sort the minutae out.................... 

Ok. I’m apparently related to a Nigerian prince (he emailed me the other day). We can stop at his pad. He’s got my account number to take the payment, so I can’t see any issues.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Ok. I’m apparently related to a Nigerian prince (he emailed me the other day). We can stop at his pad. He’s got my account number to take the payment, so I can’t see any issues.

he emailed me to, but i wasn't so sure when i searched and found his video interview... i don't think he's all there you know..

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Excellent mate PM me yer account number etc and I'll check it out....You can't be too careful..................

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Owls Loyal said:

I really felt for him yesterday with that clown of a journalist trying to derail and destroy the Steve Bruce welcome.

It was completely ill-timed and innappropriate.

Wouldn't have been difficult to handle it better though, would it?

The diplomatic version

"Welcome everybody. We're here today to introduce our new manager SB to Hillsborough. 
There will be other opportunities for you to ask me questions about other aspects of the club.
But today is not that occasion. So without further ado I give you the one, the only MR STEEEEEEEEVE BRUUUUUUUCE..." 

The Yorkshire version

"What's that Giddings you f*t f*ck? 
Today is Steve's day, so shut it you sh*t stirrer"

Struck me how much Mr. Chansiri still struggles with the English Language. Didnt really follow some of the questions or at least the context and meaning. For me this is the main reason behind the confusion and miscommunication that has been around the club since he arrived. I believe DC is a decent and honourable human being who genuinely wants the best for our club and is committed to doing all he can to achieve this. As his communication improves and the club and the chairman adapt to the cultural differences I predict a bright future. 

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Struck me how much Mr. Chansiri still struggles with the English Language. Didnt really follow some of the questions or at least the context and meaning. For me this is the main reason behind the confusion and miscommunication that has been around the club since he arrived. I believe DC is a decent and honourable human being who genuinely wants the best for our club and is committed to doing all he can to achieve this. As his communication improves and the club and the chairman adapt to the cultural differences I predict a bright future. 

Post that in Thai lol

• Haha 2

ฉันว่าคุณชาญศิริยังคงดิ้นรนกับภาษาอังกฤษมากแค่ไหน ไม่ได้ติดตามคำถามหรืออย่างน้อยบริบทและความหมาย สำหรับฉันนี่คือเหตุผลหลักที่อยู่เบื้องหลังความสับสนและการสื่อสารผิดพลาดที่เกิดขึ้นรอบ ๆ สโมสรตั้งแต่เขามาถึง ฉันเชื่อว่า DC เป็นมนุษย์ที่ดีและมีเกียรติที่ต้องการสิ่งที่ดีที่สุดสำหรับสโมสรของเราอย่างแท้จริงและมุ่งมั่นที่จะทำทุกอย่างเท่าที่จะทำได้เพื่อบรรลุเป้าหมายนี้ เมื่อการสื่อสารของเขาดีขึ้นและสโมสรและประธานปรับตัวเข้ากับความแตกต่างทางวัฒนธรรมฉันทำนายอนาคตที่สดใ

9C1B7AE0-62DE-4422-99FC-553A5CD98CED.png

• Thanks 1