Team for Saturday

2 hours ago, debram said:

Abdi?

Aye, a bit leftfield I know but, then again so was Westwood, Hutchinson and Boyd not that long ago.

Everyone has supposedly got a clean slate, he’s fit (or at least not injured) and he is a quality player. 

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 hours ago, LiamAP22D said:

I think this! Seems from his interview though he thinks he's gonna be a centre half here. Deffo got a good tutor in Bruce if so.

I’d be surprised if he’s a cb unless he plays a back 3. Even then surely he’d play at right wing back instead of bloody Palmer!

3 hours ago, York_Owl said:

Aye, a bit leftfield I know but, then again so was Westwood, Hutchinson and Boyd not that long ago.

Everyone has supposedly got a clean slate, he’s fit (or at least not injured) and he is a quality player. 

Is he really fit?

Guest Kagoshimaowl
11 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Just going on what he said mate wants to nail down a spot at centre half 

Yeah. I watched the interview after reading these posts. ImHave to say I’m surprised.

Wwood

Palmer iorfa hector lazaar

bannan hutch

Aarons    ff      reach

Fletch 

Based on this season would prefer 4231 or 442, reach on the left and lees dropped.

If 532 would prefer thorniley lcb, in for palmer and aarons rwb

Whoever plays let's hope they give much better support to the front man. Fletcher has been battling away like mad for weeks for absolutely xxxx all. Need to get players in and around him. Give the opposites something to worry about for a change.