Team for Saturday

Guest domSWFC

I think Bruce will play 5 at the back. Fox has done enough to keep his place of late, but if Lazaar shows form when given the chance I think he'd be a more effective wing back. Hector, Iorfa and Lazaar would give our defence plenty of mobility, backed up by assertive, no nonsense defending of Thorniley and Lee's. 

LINEUP111549015219378.png

Would like to see Boyd ‘rested’ and the new lad Aarons given a run out. Think Palmer keeps the shirt given he played well at Chelsea. Iorfa and Lazaar on the bench to start, obviously this is if the three newbies are fit and raring to go at Ipswich and that there isn’t three foot of snow on the pitch/motorway/footpaths/stairways/tea lady’s head before we start.:wacko:

14 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Westwood 

Palmer

Lees

Hector

Fox

Hutchinson

Bannan 

Reach 

Joao 

Fletcher 

Forestieri 

This is the one I’d like to see None of the new boys have been playing regular football for a while, so I would think we’d look to ease them in from the bench

11 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

This is the one I’d like to see None of the new boys have been playing regular football for a while, so I would think we’d look to ease them in from the bench

Eventually I think we will see Palmer and Fox make way for the new lads. Although People tend to forget just how well they have done of late. so automatically just think Bruce will drop them. May not be the case. Also they tend to just think now that Winnall is staying that means he going to get a run of games. Again don't be surprised if he don't join Abdi on the waste pile.

Not sure Aarons will be anymore than a super sub we can bring on to stretch the game either. 

The 3 signings gives us better options though which ultimately was what we needed.