OFFICIAL: Iorfa Signs

7 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Hoping its not the player Im thinking of that Nando destroyed once when we stuffed wolves 4-1 a few years ago. That said, he may have improved

That was piggy Stearman

17 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Hoping its not the player Im thinking of that Nando destroyed once when we stuffed wolves 4-1 a few years ago. That said, he may have improved

Even if it was it's 1 game ffs and he'd have been 20 at the time. Some people on here are bizarre.

3 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

All very positive this. Hopefully we’ll get behind them and not start slating them after 2 mins. 

Steve Bruce Barmy Army!!

You’re flipping joking aren’t you? We’ve already got someone ‘upgrading’ them in the summer before the plant pots have touched a ball for us. Me I’m a bit old school in that regard as I at least will give a player the benefit of actually setting foot on the pitch before I’ve decided he’s garbage. Maybe I’m too soft?

29 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Even if it was it's 1 game ffs and he'd have been 20 at the time. Some people on here are bizarre.

Yeh prob did come across negative to be fair, heres to another Lees scenario

and to Nando terrorising like he used to

53 minutes ago, jomaco said:

if that's so, then great deal

thing is we say we're in ffp trouble... so on the one hand people say oh that means people will offer us nothing for our players now

on the other hand, it's look... we've got 500k to spend, that's the lot

500k near as damn it what we got from the fa cup tie with chelsea so that may have funded this signing

• Like 1

6 hours ago, unkastav said:

In all fairness.... Forestieri has it in his locker to do that to the best of players at this level 

He looks to be q very shrewd signing. Iorfa has impressive credentials and can play at right back and centre back. We badly need a solid CB as Tom lees is a shadow of his former self. Lees is continually out of position these days and regularly misses mistimes his headers.

Palmer is unreliable at RB. Against Chelsea he showed how bad his now is with a lacklustre performance where his stuttering and delays put us in trouble.

if anyone can bring the best out of Iorfa its Bruce. He's a good manager with a proven track record

good signing.

44 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

He looks to be q very shrewd signing. Iorfa has impressive credentials and can play at right back and centre back. We badly need a solid CB as Tom lees is a shadow of his former self. Lees is continually out of position these days and regularly misses mistimes his headers.

Palmer is unreliable at RB. Against Chelsea he showed how bad his now is with a lacklustre performance where his stuttering and delays put us in trouble.

if anyone can bring the best out of Iorfa its Bruce. He's a good manager with a proven track record

good signing.

Palmer is one of the few players who came out of the Chelsea game with any credit so I dunno where you get that comment from. 

That said, we needed pace in that position and a bit more ability higher up the pitch, something Palmer doesn't bring. 

If Iorfa brings this then good, but I'll wait and see before I proclaim him a better option than Palmer. 

One thing having pace does is it allows us to play higher up the pitch. We have been far too deep, especially under Jos.