OFFICIAL: Iorfa Signs

So let me get this straight Iorfa  is either rubbish, ungainly and can't cross or he is the second coming, just what we need and Bruce is a genius.

Or he could be something inbetween. I can guarantee one thing, in his first game someone will start slagging him off after 15 minutes.

In Bruce I trust. Let's give his signings a fair crack of the whip...no slagging them off until half time.lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

So let me get this straight Iorfa  is either rubbish, ungainly and can't cross or he is the second coming, just what we need and Bruce is a genius.

Or he could be something inbetween. I can guarantee one thing, in his first game someone will start slagging him off after 15 minutes.

In Bruce I trust. Let's give his signings a fair crack of the whip...no slagging them off until half time.lol

Isn't that a step up from Fox, who gets booed before the games even started?

• Haha 2

Have to say, half a million seems a steal.

I hear what people are saying about his weak points, but i've seen him have some absolute blinders.

You cannot compare him to Palmer, not least because he is that little more versatile.    Some on here balked at me suggesting Palmer could move back to CM, but yet Iorfa could easily be deployed as central defender and absolutely has the energy to be wing back - as well as your basic full back.

I've never seen him player further forwards, but if as someone on this thread suggested he can play right midfield too then even better.     

More than anything though, he will bring presence, energy and aggression when defending, which is exactly what we have missed for a long time.    

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

How can anyone slag this deal off when we’ve wasted 3.5 m on van aken ..3m on abdi  ...5m on hooper.....all of which are worth sod all now ........iorfa is a quality signing !!!

Hooper wasn't 5 mil. Don't spoil a good point by exaggerating matey.

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Miles better than what we have. If this happens , its clear Bruce has identified out lack of pace throughout the team as a priority . 

It was pretty clear against Chelsea - OK it's Chelsea, but damn they looked fast. If he watched that then he want to get us some pace

31 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Says £0.5m on sky. Decent deal if true for a 23 year old with sell on value.

if that's so, then great deal

thing is we say we're in ffp trouble... so on the one hand people say oh that means people will offer us nothing for our players now

on the other hand, it's look... we've got 500k to spend, that's the lot

• Like 1

1 minute ago, unkastav said:

Hoping its not the player Im thinking of that Nando destroyed once when we stuffed wolves 4-1 a few years ago. That said, he may have improved

haha, in fairness when forestieri is playing well, he could beat anyone though

• Like 2