OFFICIAL: Iorfa Signs

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

The geordie reporter for Talksport drive program said Aaron has a chance (at making it at Newcastle I assume) but Lazaar was terrible.

Know Max Aarons at Norwich but only heard the name Rolando Aarons, don't remember seeing him play much.

But he should be decent in this division, no idea on Lazaar. Don't know much about Iorfa honestly, but sounds on here like he's a top signing so hope we get them in!

Just now, swfc-dan said:

Know Max Aarons at Norwich but only heard the name Rolando Aarons, don't remember seeing him play much.

But he should be decent in this division, no idea on Lazaar. Don't know much about Iorfa honestly, but sounds on here like he's a top signing so hope we get them in!

Just found another Geordie opinion on one of their boards:

Sheffield Wednesday are set to sign Newcastle duo Rolando Aarons and Achraf Lazaar on loan, Sky Sports News understands.

Decent move for both. Get some game time and see how they are come summer. Aarons is the one I'm hoping will still come good, it's a shame he hasn't fulfilled his potential obviously injuries and limited game have hammered his progress but this should rebuild him with some confidence and game time.

27 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

18:47

WEDNESDAY MEDICAL FOR IORFA

Wolves defender Dominic Iorfa undergoing a medical at Sheffield Wednesday ahead of a permanent move, according to Sky sources

I remember the last game of the season away at Wolves before the play offs he was immense...just the type of player I hoped we'd sign the next season...great signing.