OFFICIAL: Iorfa Signs

3 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

jesus, people that are stating hes crap. All I care about is better than what currently have, better than palmer?

Good athlete, big unit, looks like Bambi/Helan when he runs.

Possibly a better defender than Palmer, end product likely just as poo .

• Haha 1

From a Wolves mate:

He was absolutely class when he first came through. Centre half as a kid but he played a right back away at Fulham on his debut and was sick. We sang his name for about fifteen minutes. Had a good first season, I remember him completely mugging villa off in a pre-season game, but sadly went downhill. Looked a bit like a lack of effort. Sadly a number of loan moves didn't work out, but he still has great potential and isn't too old. He's very athletic. Played for the England U21s for ages

All in all, I reckon worth the gamble

Just needs someone to get the best out of him

Guest wilyfox

Iorfa excites me most of the 3. He's tall, athletic, versatile...and we need some power in the side. Aarons...very useful if he stays injury-free. Lazaar...I'm not familiar with him. He's a bonus. We needed someone after Penney's op. 

Edited by wilyfox

28 minutes ago, mogbad said:

It is if you know that the father of the Dominic Iorfa we're signing was also called Domonic & a professional footballer with numerous caps for Nigeria.

Don't worry

36 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Dominic Iorfa.

The bloke's 50 year owd ffs...

This one is right up there with the signing of MacPhail.

Still, he should be a yard quicker in his head that our Liam.

I get it don't worry. I remember his Dad at QPR

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Iorfa excites me most of the 3. He's tall, athletic, versatile...and we need some power in the side. Aarons...very useful if he stays injury-free. Lazaar...I'm not familiar with him. He's a bonus. We needed someone after Penney's op. 

The geordie reporter for Talksport drive program said Aarons has a chance (at making it at Newcastle I assume) but Lazaar was terrible.

Edited by Beholder