and relax.  

giphy_(6).gif.794125ce3d9bbe548b35f566db35872d.gif

Marvellous, abdi injured again celebrating 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Yes can see what you saying.

Phil king who's he 

We'll be fine nowBruce is here

If Lazaar turns out to be Phil King I'll buy you a bottle of drink of your choosing, coz Phil King was a good player, Lazaar, from what I know, isn't lol

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

If Lazaar turns out to be Phil King I'll buy you a bottle of drink of your choosing, coz Phil King was a good player, Lazaar, from what I know, isn't lol

Screen shots this :biggrin:

Pace AND power added to the squad. 

Lovely Jubbly 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Screen shots this :biggrin:

You can screen shot it love, you know if I bet stuff I'm good for it. One of the only things I'm good for :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Mate, you’ve turned your nose up at pretty much every signing we’ve made for as long as I remember, so you’re going to get something right - and Rhodes has turned out to be the high profile “right call”.

The two loan lads are here to give Bruce extra options - and have attributes the current squad doesn’t have - for the next 3 months.

The other lad was excellent a couple of years ago, is still young, again has attributes the current squad doesn’t have, and it pretty much nothing to lose at £500k.

The manager signing these players is also proven at this level time and again, knowing exactly what is needed, not non-descript guys from overseas with no understanding of the Championship. Maybe now we just trust the guy in charge?

Spot on mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Mate, you’ve turned your nose up at pretty much every signing we’ve made for as long as I remember, so you’re going to get something right - and Rhodes has turned out to be the high profile “right call”.

The two loan lads are here to give Bruce extra options - and have attributes the current squad doesn’t have - for the next 3 months.

The other lad was excellent a couple of years ago, is still young, again has attributes the current squad doesn’t have, and it pretty much nothing to lose at £500k.

The manager signing these players is also proven at this level time and again, knowing exactly what is needed, not non-descript guys from overseas with no understanding of the Championship. Maybe now we just trust the guy in charge?

Not true at all To be fair, I have been a little reticent about a fair few of our recent signings, but with good reason Was on board with the signings of Hector and Onomah for instance. Prior to that, I knew little about Van Aken or Pelupessy, I liked the signing of Venancio, but wasn’t keen on, Boyd and Jones, meh, but Rhodes, Winnall and Fox, I definitely wasn’t keen on. How many of those do you think were great signings then? 

These three, I’m not anti at all, they are OK signings, just that. 

No harm in looking at afew options and credit to the 3 lads for wanting to earn a wage instead of sitting it out.

A quick look at Lazaar's record and it does seem dreadful. Morgan Fox has nothing to worry about, Lazaar will be used to keep us further up the pitch with his pace, in the last 5 mins.

Aarons ability may help him push for a starting place and hopefully wake others up by providing competition.

Dominic Iorfa, like Aarons, has the ability and some Ipswich fans think he'll shine here.

24 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

No harm in looking at afew options and credit to the 3 lads for wanting to earn a wage instead of sitting it out.

A quick look at Lazaar's record and it does seem dreadful. Morgan Fox has nothing to worry about, Lazaar will be used to keep us further up the pitch with his pace, in the last 5 mins.

Aarons ability may help him push for a starting place and hopefully wake others up by providing competition.

Dominic Iorfa, like Aarons, has the ability and some Ipswich fans think he'll shine here.

Though maybe not on Saturday Odd that Ipswich fans think that, he wasn’t exactly a roaring success during his time there

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Though maybe not on Saturday Odd that Ipswich fans think that, he wasn’t exactly a roaring success during his time there

L**ds fans thought Lees was sh*te. Id he Cafu? No, but give him a chance, Woplves fans are gutted he is going, so that says something

• Agree 1

Ill admit to knowing nothing about all three. However im willing to give them time to see how they get on. 

Best of luck to them. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Ill admit to knowing nothing about all three. However im willing to give them time to see how they get on. 

Best of luck to them. 

Exactly.  At worst, we tried with a bit of a squad refresh.  At best, they take to the environment and flourish.

At least it finally looks like someone's buying based on need.

Not understanding the complaints.  fizz what Newcastle thinks.  They thought Mitrovic was expendable.

1 hour ago, Maddogbob said:

Best of luck to them. 

That’s mighty decent of you , well done !! 

Happy to admit I’ve never heard of these guys before, and I can’t recall ever seeing Iorfa play. 

First paragraph relates to Aarons....

Screenshot_20190201-070713_Facebook.jpg

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, s6 owl said:

One for sorrow, two for JOY!

11 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Oh shurrup, what do you know You were probably one of those clamouring for us to sign Jordan Rhodes

The fact is we don't know how these signings will turn out.

So we don't pass judgement before they kick a ball.