WATCH: Steve Bruce Press Conference

Just watched press conference. Bruce came over very well. Then someone asked DC about club being up for sale, conference goes off track. It was about Bruce today and some tail derailed it. DC should have told them it’s about Bruce today. I’d love to know who asked the question. Bruce looked as if he shouldn’t have been there. I’ve just looked at previous text and seen it was Giddings, I might have known it was that wannabe journalist. 

Edited by brazilowl
T

1 hour ago, Big Jack said:

Stupid question about selling the club when the club is not up for sale. Local journos missing opportunity to question SB, who looked embarrassed for DC.

Stupid journos asking questions that isn't even related to what the who press conference was about.. Bruce turns up for press conference.. so how's the selling of the club going.

Yeah you could see some awkwardness on Bruce's face.

1 minute ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Stupid journos asking questions that isn't even related to what the who press conference was about.. Bruce turns up for press conference.. so how's the selling of the club going.

Proper car crash viewing.

14 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

they know what DC meant, people ask questions, I read it all along as I'll sell the club then if that's what you want and you're not in support of me, then papers just jump on it, and ask daft questions like, "so is there any progress on selling club", he's obv. not actively at this second selling the club, not saying he's ruled it out, but he's just got a new manager in who's right at the side of you

Edited by jomaco

4 minutes ago, jomaco said:

they know what DC meant, people ask questions, I read it all along as I'll sell the club then if that's what you want and you're not in support of me, then papers just jump on it, and ask daft questions like, "so is there any progress on selling club", he's obv. not actively at this second selling the club, not saying he's ruled it out, but he's just got ane manager in who's right at the side of you

Aye and this was right after Bruce had said one of the things that convinced him was the Chairmans enthusiasm. Absolute bellends

I enjoyed that Bruce came across very well, I'm so glad he's here. 

He looked a little uncomfortable when Chansiri was answering questions about selling up but overall a  positive press conference. 

lol:Chansiri:

Just now, A12owl said:

I heard he turned down 10244201059.98

Thai Baht.

not trying to be funny for once  after the experience he has had here and the cash he's wasted or more likely had wasted for him

the reality that things are going to take a few more seasons to get right and spend more of his cash 

If you got offered a profit you have to be mad not to snatch their hand off 

Seriously. DC should have sat there as the man unveiling his new manager and refused to answer any questions himself at this time. It should have been expected that the session was about Bruce and his plans. 

Chansiri's rambling was embarrassing and Bruce looked as confused as everyone else listening to it.