Steve Bruce – Going Global

It's an altered image for sure.  The Chrysler Building does change it's lighting, seasonally, but the give-away is the Pan-Am building, hasn't had that sign (I made that sign) for a good 25 years now, and PAN-AM is no longer an airline, went the way of BOAC, liked them both, flew them both.  I lived in Manhattan for many years.

Like the thought behind it though, because I Believe in Bruce.  

2 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

To mark the official unveiling of Steve Bruce an ambitious plan is underway.

Club representatives are in talks to arrange worldwide projection mapping – major buildings and landmarks will have the ‘Believe in Steve’ official logo projected onto them throughout February 1st 2019.

The plan is like nothing else ever attempted and will as usual make SWFC the most talked about club on planet earth!

UTO, WAWAW, #believeinsteve

steve buildings cwl.jpg

Just need Sheila on the Sydney Opera House now then we would have the perfect couple. lol

2 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

It's an altered image for sure.  The Chrysler Building does change it's lighting, seasonally, but the give-away is the Pan-Am building, hasn't had that sign (I made that sign) for a good 25 years now, and PAN-AM is no longer an airline, went the way of BOAC, liked them both, flew them both.  I lived in Manhattan for many years.

Like the thought behind it though, because I Believe in Bruce.  

Won’t be long  before we see your name in lights with that knowledge......

2 minutes ago, mrgund said:

Can't believe this is true, nothing on official site yet.

It's probably not true, but not too far off. Heard from a mate who's ITK, that the club are indeed planning something like this, but instead of it being a crest of St. Bruce, it's just going to be plain text and the word 'CHANSIRI'