Miwaw

1 hour ago, owls maniac said:

Millwall are my local side and I’ve been to the Den countless times when it’s not clashed with Wednesday. 99% of their fans just want to watch the football, sadly there is a very unpleasant minority which I’m sure the club will deal with swiftly. 

Not useful to make sweeping generalisations about a club or fan base. Millwall are in one of the most deprived areas of the country and do a lot of community work, something that was recognised in 2017 when they won family club of the year at the EFL awards. 

The problem is - the club hasn't dealt with them. Constantly it's the same fans in the same part of that stadium. Last year there was homophobic chanting from them towards the Wednesday end. Video of this racist chanting shows it's the exact same people. Family club of the year or not the reality is they've done nothing. 

9 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Because we lost to Chelsea with 50 million pound players on pitch seriously. 

By this logic you’d be happy if we lost pretty much every game in the Prem if we got there then because just about every team would have a more expensive squad than us?

We were poor on Sunday, we shouldn’t just give the players a free pass because it was Chelsea. Disappointing how often our players passed backwards and us not making any subs until it was too late. Chelsea were there to be got at, especially in the first half. Wednesday of 2015-16 would have gone there and competed.

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

If it’s for real fans , Torres will be there . Best fan we got that lad 

Cheers pal 

Some of us do actually support the club. Disappointingly not many on here do 

Although, going on a forum, which is about something you never attend seems pretty normal, so keep up the good work 

3 minutes ago, torres said:

Cheers pal 

Some of us do actually support the club. Disappointingly not many on here do 

Although, going on a forum, which is about something you never attend seems pretty normal, so keep up the good work 

Sorry , I’ve forgot to keep you updated. 

since  xmas I’ve done the following : Preston , brum , Wigan , and Luton away . All pay on the day . Extra fan point for that surely ?! I’ll keep you updated when I next go though . 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Sorry , I’ve forgot to keep you updated. 

since  xmas I’ve done the following : Preston , brum , Wigan , and Luton away . All pay on the day . Extra fan point for that surely ?! I’ll keep you updated when I next go though . 

Cheers pal, you are getting there. Couple of cheapo ones in there so no fan point I’m afraid. 

Keep it up though. 

Don't think you can blame people for going to Chelsea and not to Millwall. 

Not everyones life can revolve around going to mid week away games in London when its a mid table game and understand why people would prefer Chelsea.

Rather than have a go at those not going should say well done to probably about 1,000 who will go.

I am sure 100% of people who it is normal for them to take time and trouble to go to a game like Millwall away on a Tuiesday night will have got a ticket and gone on Sunday.

Guest LittleG
11 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Not me , i will be sat on my fat arse at home  watching it on the red button.

You'll be watching your fat arse on the red button! What channel is that on?

16 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Millwall are my local side and I’ve been to the Den countless times when it’s not clashed with Wednesday. 99% of their fans just want to watch the football, sadly there is a very unpleasant minority which I’m sure the club will deal with swiftly. 

Not useful to make sweeping generalisations about a club or fan base. Millwall are in one of the most deprived areas of the country and do a lot of community work, something that was recognised in 2017 when they won family club of the year at the EFL awards. 

A few years ago my mate was given the job of pub landlord at the wat Tyler pub in kidbrook , I visited him for the weekend , and it really opened my eyes to Problems football suffers from. Basically on sat from 10 am it just filled with Millwall fans ,I sat and listened while supposed Millwall fans were being dispersed around different parts of London to ( I presume ) clash with rival fans . Not once did I here any chat about who they were playing. Now I no all clubs will suffer from hooligans and I have witnessed enough with England in the late 80's and 90's , but this was a different level.